(Request by MAC5073)

Requested by MAC5073

Mac's P.O.V

Hunter and Brandon are always inviting Blake over to our house. Btw Hunter and Brandon are my brothers. At first I didn't like Blake at all because he comes to our house like almost everyday and it bothers me, but then I felt these little feelings for him and when Blake wouldn't come to our house I would ask Hunter and Brandon why isn't he here. I then knew I definitely liked him. But why him? My brothers friend? I had to tell Jacob (a.k.a. my best friend) what I felt for Blake so I invited him to my house.

*10 minutes later

I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and it was Jacob of course. Jacob and I went to my room and I told him what I felt for Blake. After I told him, Jacob seemed pretty concerned.

"What's wrong?" I asked confused.

"Well, Blake has a girlfriend already," Jacob said as he scratched the back of his head.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It's Loren," Jacob said.

"Loren? Really? Loren and I don't get along very well," I said.

"I'll be back," I said as I ran to Hunter's room.

"Hunter, Brandon come with me," I said as I grabbed both of there hands and leaded them to my room.

"What's wrong little sis?" Hunter asked confused.

"Hey Jacob," Brandon said as Jacob waved.

"Okay so I like Blake," I said looking down.

"You what?!" Brandon asked.

"You know Blake has a girlfriend, right?" Hunter said.

"Yes, well since you two are the best brothers in the world I was thinking that maybe you and Brandon could help me talk to Blake," I said.

"Ewww how could you lile Blake?" they both asked.

Ashton then came in the room. A little mad idk.

"Mac you said Hunter and Brandon are the best brothers in the world, but what about me?" He asked.

"You're the most cutest brother in the world," I said.

Hunter then started tickling Ashton and then Ashton ran away while giggling.

"Why don't you just make Blake jealous?" Jacob asked.

"How? He would never get jealous because of me? Besides he has a girlfriend," I said.

We then talked about our plan and then it was time to go to sleep. Jacob had already left and I went to sleep.

*next day

I went to go pick up Jacob at his house then we walked to my house. As we were walking we noticed Blake and Loren heading to my house. Jacob and I then held hands and walked in to my house.

"Hey, Mac do you know where Hunter's at?" Blake asked.

"Yeah he's at his room with Brandon," I said a little nervous.

When I heard hum say my name my heart literally melted. As Loren and Blake went upstairs Loren gave me a dirty look. She definitely doesn't like me. Jacob had a bag with him and he gave me an outfit to wear so we can have matching outfits. Jacob posted a Musical.ly of us with the matching outfits. We then went to eat and I dropped him off at his house. When I got to my house Blake came out of our house with his eyes red and puffy. I could tell he was trying so hard not to cry. It made me feel sad when I saw him so I went up to him and hugged him.

"what's wrong?" I asked as I pulled away from the hug.

"It's just that Loren said she never actually did like me she only dis it to make you jealous," He said as he wiped a tear away from hus face.

"Awe well don't worry I still like you," I said as I planted a kiss on his cheek.

"I've always liked you to, but the only reason I got with Loren is to make you jealous, but I actually fell in love with her but she never felt the same for me," Blake saud as he broke down in tears.

"Don't worry I won't ever break your heart, okay, U said as I embraced him to a hug.

"I love you Mac," Blake said as he planted a passionate kiss on my lips. I then went home and texted Jacob.
--------------------
Our Convo
-----------------

Mac: Jacob!😄

Jacob: What?!😏

Mac: Blake and I were together now so that means we can stop pretending to be together okay❤😊

Jacob: well I'm happy for you Mac❤✨

Mac: awe thanks Jacob well ttyl

Jacob: kk bye
---------------------
End of convo
--------------------

I went to Hunter and Brandon and I just couldn't get that smile off my face.

"What is it?" Brandon asked.

"Blake and I are together now, but why would Loren hurt him like that?"

"I don't know but at least Blake's happy again Mac," Hunter said as he hugged me.

Hunter's P.O.V

Tbh I'm kind of upset that my sisters dating someone, but I know Blake will take good care of her.