(Request by _vanessarowland_)

Requested by _vanessarowland_

Vanessa's P.O.V

Well let's just start off with that Brandon likes me and well everytime I go to Hunter's and Brandon's house. Brandon kisses my cheek and it's really adorable, but I don't like Brandon. I really like Hunter and I'm going to there house today. Hopefully nothing goes wrong like last time.

*20 minutes later

I just got done showering and I'm dressed and ready to go to there house. (Btw they live like right across my house) once I got there I knocked and Hunter answered the door.

"Hey baby girl," Hunter said as he pulled me inside and carried me bridal style to his room.

"Hunter, I wanna say hi to Brandon," I said as I tried to get off of him.

"You'll see him another day, I wanna tell you something," Hunter said as he gently placed me on his bed and locked the door from his room.

"Fine, what do you want to tell me?" I asked.

"Well, if you haven't noticed I obviously like you and well Brandon likes you, but I want you all for me," Hunter said as he bit his bottom lip.

"Hunter, I like you to," I said as my eyes got lost in his.

For a while we stared into each other's eyes when suddenly Brandon came rushing in the room.

"Hunter, leave Vanessa alone," Brandon said with a bit anger.

"Look Brandon, Hunter and I like each other, I know its hard for you to accept that since you and I have been really close friends, but that doesn't mean we'll stop being close friends, okay Brandon," I said with a slight smile.

"Okay," Brandon said with a smile on his face.

He then came up and hugged me. Hunter, Brandon, Ashton, and I then watched a movie together and after that we went to sleep. I slept with Hunter in his room and Brandon and Ashton slept in there own room. Hunter slept without a shirt and I slept under his arms.