(Request by MarryMe_BlakeMiles)

Requested by
MarryMe_BlakeMile

Dennise's P.O.V

Blake and I have been really close friends since kindergarten and we have always hung out together, but ever since Hunter and I got in a relationship Blake and I haven't hung out anymore so we decided to plan when to hang out, but I haven't told Hunter that I'm going to hang out with Blake today. So I decided to text Hunter to let him know.
.................................
Our Conversation
..................................

Dennise: Hunter 😊

Hunter: Yes princess❤

Dennise: I'm going to hang out with Blake today, okay? ❤

Hunter: For how long?

Dennise: Like about 2 hours

Hunter: Okay, but after can we hang out?

Dennise: Of coarse

Hunter: K, love you 😘

Dennise: Love you to 💕
.........................................
End of Conversation
.....................................

Hunter's P.O.V

I don't feel like Dennise should be hanging out with Blake, but I shouldn't worry about that because Dennise will be under my arms in two hours and no one will interrupt us. Once she's back she'll come to my house and we can cuddle while watching a movie for the rest of the day.

"Hunter," Ashton said as he walked up to me.

"Yeah," I said.

"Is Dennise coming over today?" Ashton asked.

"Yeah she is," I said with a smile on my face.

"Yay!" Ashton said in a very excited way and started jumping up and down.

I laughed at how Ashton's reaction was
..........

Dennise's P.O.V

I then got ready as soon as I got ready I heard a knock on my door. I answered the door and it was Blake.

"Are you ready Dennise?" Blake asked.

"Yeah, lets go," I said.

Blake and I went walking to his house. We then arrived at Blake's house. Blake's mom bought us Wendy's and then after Blake and I played a little of Call of Duty. While we were playing I didn't even realize the time and before I knew it, it was 4 hours that I had been at Blake's house.

"Blake I have to go," I said as I grabbed all my stuff.

"Do you have to go?" Blake whined.

"Yes, I was suppose to go hang out with Hunter hopefully it's not to late," I said as I made my way to the door.

"Okay bye Dennise," Blake said to me as he walked me to the door.

"No, you can't go out there in the rain, stay here for the night," Blake said as he noticed it started raining.

"But,"I said.

"No buts, you'll get sick," Blake said.

"Well, I guess I'll stay then," I said.

Hunter's P.O.V

Ashton and I went to Redbox and got a movie. We then headed to the store and bought some snacks. After we went home and got everything ready for when Dennise came.