Part 29

Yadayadayadayada! Hey guys! I am officially being disowned by my mother! Let's celebrate my independence with an update! This is not a sad happening... I just felt that my burdens are somehow lifted...

^_^ I'd like to thank you for the support!

------------------------------

Naruko's POV

Sasuke has been acting rather strange lately. It feels as if he's afraid of something and always keeps a close tab on me. I notice that he's being more sentimental and always seems to be dazing from afar.

I sometimes catch him looking very much depress and down that sometimes he never hears me call his name. I find it annoying how he stares at my face in a rather sad manner when he hears me call him.

Last night was as embarrassing as hell, wanting to know why his acting like that ended up with him continuously saying embarrassing words over and over again. I can hardly keep my face from exploding like a mountain.

I originally wanted to know whats bothering him for the past few days, yet there was no luck in that plan. But certainly because of that night, I can feel him slightly relaxed and less stress about his problems.

We are walking down the streets of Konoha with both our hands occupied by the groceries we have bought from the market. I unconsciously wore a grin on my face with the memory of last night surfacing over and over again in my mind,

"What are you grinning about?" Sasuke suddenly asked, I look towards his direction and see him with an eyebrow raised and a questioning looking face,

"Nothing... I'm just happy for no particular reason at all," I said countering him before he even thinks of any comeback that might caught me off guard,

"I thought that you were happy because of last night," he said with a smug look on his face,

"That will never happen," I said trying to dismiss the topic, keeping the view of my face away as possible,

"Then should I relive that moment so that the memory becomes so overwhelming that it earns you a blush when you think about it?" he said with his still smug face oozing with confidence,

"I -"

"Okay! Stop!" I said as I covered his mouth with my both of my hands, preventing him from what he plans to do, he grins at me fully aware of the victory he has claimed.

That afternoon we walk towards my apartment when I was suddenly stunned by what I saw in front of my house,

"Sasuke... We need to talk..." her voice determined as ever, matching her emerald eyes flowing with passion and strength...

---------

Any thoughts before I update you with the most obvious chapter that is most likely to happen in this annoying story... comment and vote!

hey, I tried to come up with a different chapter but I'm still sick... actually my last A/N or Rant was written while I was having a fever after crying so gaddang hard and suffered severe headache and sore eyes the next day and caused me to miss two major exams. I was in bed the whole day. Not completely healed but just dry cough and runny nose...

Guys! I am forbidden to eat sweets?! Why?!!! XD

What do you think of the chapter...

I'll be posting self drawn characters here... so guys, Don't judge me...