Part 4

Sasuke's POV

I was walking down to the old academy. I wanted to visit it after a long time that I didn't because after seeing Naruko I wanted to fully let go of her and move on... And so, I decided to start from the start..

It was afternoon and the kids were starting to go home. They were picked up by their parents, as they greeted them with their lively and innocent smiles.

If you didn't leave me, Naruko... I think I shouldn't be here trying to move on but I should have been here to pick up one of those children and bring him/her home... To our home... And that child would greet me the same way they are doing right now... It's such a waste...

I imagine a life where we ended up together.

I would be there the moment you give birth to that child of ours... I would have helped you in raising him/her... The child would cry everytime I carry him/her and smile when you... I would have fed the child and showered him/her with love like a normal parent would... I would be the father that she/he would be proud of and respect... But with so much 'I would... ' is all replaced with I cannot...

After thinking so much something caught my eye... It was Iruka with a child from the academy... The child had pure black hair with eyes that was deep blue. Her skin was pale, and she wore an orange T-shirt that was quite familiar to me... Looking at the child reminded me of a certain person... I was shock to see Iruka... But I was more curious who the child belonged to... Iruka was smiling and so was the child... It all seemed like they were having so much fun... Iruka looked like a loved and respected father and the child's eyes should it all...

Iruka has a child?? I wonder who the mother is... I thought and gained a immediate answer.

The child was running towards a woman who was facing the opposite of me. She had long blond hair that was a bright shade but was livelier in color than of Ino's...

The moment the woman spoke shocked me...

"Sa... suke... " Iruka said nervously, the woman turned to me, and it was Naruko. She stood there like she couldn't move

"Mama... Who is that man?" the child ask her,

So the child belonged to Naruko... Eh?!!! Ehhhhh!??!!!!

The child turned to Iruka and said, "Grandpa, do you know this man?"

Grandpa?? Iruka's her grandpa?? Well, that made sense but... When did Naruko had the child?? And more importantly, who is her father?!

"Chisuke,  he is one of my former student and former classmate of your mother..." Iruka answered the child, trying his best not to slip words that are unnecessary.

"Nice to meet you, Mister! My name is Uzumaki Chisuke!" the child said to me as she flashes a familiar smile that melts my heart that did not surprise me.

Silence fell in between us and was broken by Iruka as he convince the child to give us some time alone.

"Chisuke, let's go there and buy some ice cream!" Iruka said,  and the child's eyes sparkled with delight but before she left, she asked her mom's permission and was answered immediately with a nod.

Iruka took the child in Naruko's arms and left us alone.

"Naruko... How are you?" I asked because that was all I can think of...

"I'm well... How are you and Sakura?" she ask without a hint of regret nor pain. For some reason, I'm the one who is feeling strange... I feel like having the urge to kill someone...

"We're doing great...  I see that you have a child... How old is she?" I asked,

"4... She's going to be five years old in a few months from now ...  Cunning little brat right?" she said as she smiles weakly but what her smile cannot show, her eyes radiated it. Her eyes was full of love and care and worries for the child. Something she had for me once before.

I nodded in agreement but for me it was not enough. I wanted to tell her that she is as cunning as the one in front of me or that her cunning personality was surely from her mother, but alas, I have stop my urge to show affection towards Naruko.

The child called out for her mother,  "Mama! Look!  Grandpa bought me an ice cream with my favorite flavour,  chocolate!" she shouted as she ran towards us...

How nice it would be to call this child my own. .. And her mother mine... And there it goes...  My selfishness...
---------------------
Sorry guys...  I think I did not do well here...  Imma do my best on the next chapters!!