Part 25

Sasuke's POV

I woke up with a headache in my house with a figure beside me under my blankets. I tried to remember what had happened yesterday but it seems that if I do my headache would get worse.

Instead of contemplating of what happened, I pulled the blankets to see who was beside me. The figure now visible made my heart sank. It was Sakura with nothing on.

"This shouldn't have happened..." I said to myself, and started to think of how to control the situation. I felt her waking up and I knew that I had to make it clear to her that this was not intentional.

"Gomen, Sakura... This shouldn't have happened..." I told her, looking straight at her eyes which was getting wet,

"Why? You are engaged to me... Why shouldn't this happen?" she asked looking down, avoiding my gaze.

"Because we both know who I really love... She's back and the thought of losing her, frightens me..." I said, I stood up and knelt in front of her,

"Please, Sakura... I beg you... I want to be with her... I don't want to make you hope that I can love you the way I love her..." I said with a voice sincerely pleading, "... I want to break the engagement..." I added gaining a stun reaction from her,

"No..." she said so softly that I barely heard her words,

"What?" I asked, looking at her breaking figure,

"NO!" she shouted and jumps on me with the blankets covering her body. Her held me into a hug so tight that I felt myself run out of breathe,

"I don't care if you don't love me the way you love her... as long as I know that I have a space there in your heart... I don't care!" she said, and I felt her whole body tremble and weak,

"Sakura, please!" I said as I pushed her but sadly, failed. She grabbed me again,

"As long as you are engaged to me, I won't let you go..." she said with her voice getting hoarse from the crying and the shouting,

"I'm sorry, Sakura... but it's over... I don't want to fool myself thinking that I can move on with you when I know that I can continue with Naruko," I said, as I did my best to get away from her grip,

Finally, I freed myself. I was grabbing her my her shoulders and she was limping like as if she had lost every will to move or became really weak and tired, she suddenly spoke,

"I wish..." she looked up and straight to my eyes. The portrait of her figure, the eyes that held no warmth, tears that seemed endlessly streaming down her cheeks, and her body no longer trembling yet lost all its will.

The figure of a woman who desperately throws herself on to me ever since before, still has not changed, no... The woman did not change but she got worse than before... "... She wouldn't have come back..." she added and I felt the blood run through my whole body. My cheeks blazed in anger.

I got up, dress myself as she continues to stay there on the floor, dazing.

"Sakura... I wish I never ask for your hand..." I said before I left her there, crying.

Sakura's POV

He left me and that enough was heartbreaking. I swept myself back to sleep in his bed where his scent still lingers ever so vividly. The time I woke up the sun had already set but the house still was silent. Not a soul beside mine is present.

I picked up my clothes and went to the bathroom. I hesitated to shower because the places he touched that once burned with heat from his warmth would be replaced by the cold that the water brings but still I showered myself because those warm hands weren't directed for me.

It was a trick of the light and an illusion of the alcohol. For him, last night, I was her. Her name was like an alarm that wakes me up from my sweet dreams and fantasies, reminding me that I wasn't who he thought I was.

That night I felt how that person was loved by the man I desire. His sweet gentle kisses and warm embraces eluded me from the truth that it was not for me but still I let it happen because for once in my life I felt like I was the one he loves the most.

I knew that I shouldn't stay here longer and left before he comes back.

I walk through the streets of Konoha and spotted a bar that was neither full nor empty. I wanted to drown myself and forget. After a lot of drinks, I vaguely see a man who suddenly sits right beside me but I showed no interest.

I stood up but my vision got blurry, and I stumble only to be catch by that man.

"Sakura... What's happening to you?" the man asked. His voice seemed too familiar but my mind refuses to be distracted and continues to focus on what is making me a mess.

"Leave me alone... I don't... need you... I don't need... someone's... pity..." I said and suddenly felt the urge to vomit which I eventually did. I tried my best to make him go away but no matter how much I rant and insult and complain to him, he still helped me and stayed by my side.

Who it this man? If I wasn't this drunk I would have punch his lights out.

--------

Anyways guys! i don' wanna hurt Sakura as much as i am doing... but if you still have some kindness in your hearts ... I would like you to comment on who should be paired up with Sakura...

Please comment and vote because only you guys and few of my friends know i write... XD I'm stuck right now... and also i may not update next week due to exams and test... please bare with me... again thank you for the support...

Love you!

Start all over again (SasuxFemNaru)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara