Chapter Sixteen

Harry POV

My head was pounding and everywhere hurt. I could hear banging and shouting.

"Miss Johnson! Mr Styles or Mr Flynn! Open this door immediately, why is it locked!" Mrs Bonello bellowed.

I groaned and clutched my head wondering why it hurt so much. I looked around the room wondering where I was and what was going on.

I suddenly remember. Jack and I were fighting and I pretty sure he hit me on the head with something. A glance at the blood covered chair leg confirmed my thoughts. I got myself slowly off the floor and looked around the room feeling dizzy.

Then it hit me. Why was I by myself? Where were Diana and Jack? Diana wouldn't of just gone home would she? Had Jack done something to her too?

"Open this door right now!" Mrs Bonello shouted again.

I ignored her, knowing that with her involved it would be a hundred times worse. I then noticed that the fire door was wide open and I took the opportunity to escape from there. I tried to get out of the school as fast as possible with my injuries.

It was getting dark so I must have been unconscious for quite a while. As I got to the gate, something shiny on the ground caught my eye. I picked it up and recognised it as Diana's bracelet that she barely ever takes off. I was silver and had a tiny D and heart on it. I put in my pocket to keep it safe for her.

What was going on? If Jack hurt her he is seriously going to regret it. He has a crazy obsession with Diana so hopefully he won't be too bad. I need to find her quickly.

I reached for my phone and called her number. It went straight to voicemail. I bit my lip. Deciding that I could be worrying over nothing, I decided to check her flat. All the same, I ran all the way there.

I bounded up the stairs and knocked on the door frantically. It opened slightly to reveal Diana's mum.

"Oh hello Harry. Is Diana not with you?" She asked confused.

My heart sank. She wasn't there.

"Um no, but don't worry. She's at my house and I just came to get her art book for her." I answered nervously, not wanting her mum to get involved.

"Her art book?" She repeated.

"Yes. She wanted to draw me." I hoped she would believe me. I always a better liar than Diana anyway.

"Aw ok. Come through and get it. I always knew you were a nice boy for her Harry!" She beamed.

I smiled weakly, feeling guilty for lying to her.

The book was on the bed and I picked it up.

"Thanks, Mrs Johnson. I'll see you soon." I waved leaving the apartment.

"Please, call me Hannah. Bye."

I ran my fingers through my hair stressed, when her mum closed the door. Where has she gone?

Diana's POV

It was cold and dark in Jack's van. There wasn't any seats back there making it really uncomfortable. The van suddenly came to an abrupt stop and I went flying to the otherside.

I heard the driver's door open and slam shut, then Jack's footsteps coming towards me. He opened up the back where I was.

"Please, let me go!" I begged trying to scramble out.

"Stop trying to escape, it won't work," He said bluntly. "Now we're going inside. I'll ask you again, the easy way the hard way?"

I hadn't even looked at where we were yet. We were at the a run down estate that was covered in graffiti and rubbish all around.

"The easy way." I whispered.

He grabbed my wrist and pushed me in front of him, so he could see me at all times. I knew it was no use trying to escape, but it wouldn't hurt to try one more time.

We crossed the street to the side of the estate. I took the opportunity to take off in a different direction down the road.

I ran and ran and tried to block out Jack's shouting and yelling.

"Diana, stop!" He was getting closer.

I suddenly was jerked back to a furious Jack. He grabbed my collar and took a firm grip.

"Don't do that! One more stunt like that and I'll make Harry pay." He shouted in my face.

"Leave him alone!" I yelled back.

He slapped me hard across the face.

"I don't want to slap you again, but I will if I have to. Why do care about Harry anyway?! I love you, not him!"

"You have Rachel, you don't love me." I retorted.

"No! I used her to get Harry away from you and she used me for popularity. I always wanted you Diana, and I know deep down you want me too." He seemed certain.

Oh great, he has some kind of obsession with me. How do I get out of this.

"Look," He calmed down. "We're still outside. You'll think straight inside."

I sighed. He's going to try and convince me.

"I'm not taking anymore chances." He told me and picked me up and through me over his shoulder like before.

"Put me down!" I cried desperately, not wanting to go anywhere with this crazy lunatic.

"Shut up!" He snapped.

~

We entered his flat that was small, dirty and smelt of stale beer. He brought me into his bedroom and shut the door.

"Look Jack, I don't love you. I'm sorry, but there are lots other great girls-"

"NO! I don't want them! Only you." He shouted. He threw a shoe at a mirror in anger, shattering it into pieces. I flinched.

"It isn't up to you anyway. You're mine that's it. You're never going to leave here." He said.

My eye widened.

"Don't look like that, babe. You'll love it here." He patted me on the shoulder if a comforting way.

"Don't touch me." I moved away.

He started to get angry again. "I can touch you whenever I want!"

He then grabbed my waist and roughly started kissing my neck. I tried to pull away but I he wouldn't let me move.

"Stop." I whispered, terrified and near to tears.

He ignored me and shoved me up against the wall and continued kissing me. I started to cry that I couldn't escape him.

Suddenly a loud smash. It made Jack leap away from me in shock and made me scream. What was that?

*******

A/N: Heyy! 600 reads i'm so happy, thank you! I really hate Jack, he is so evil and insane. this chapter took me ages to write, so please vote and share. Comment what you think the smash was or any ideas for the story. Ily for reading!xxx

Diana's Bully Harry Stylesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें