Chapter 19

A/N: So Ash, how's the temperature of that pool? 😂 Don't attack me for what happened, Caleb did it not me!!

Reading the comments to these chapters and literally all of you want Luke to die it's hilarious 😂

*In tune of Dammit Janet from Rocky Horror Picture Show* I'VE ONE THING TO SAY AND THATS DAMMIT CALEB I HATE YOU

---

Luke's POV:

Caleb had made the lights go out in the entire house, so we were stuck once again trying to complete a task with only the light of a few flashlights.

Michael and I were finding our way around the kitchen when I noticed Ashton wasn't in here with us. I could've sworn I faintly heard the sound of him yelling "Help!" outside but it was very brief and interrupted by the sound of water splashing so I wasn't sure if that was the word I was actually hearing.

"I thought you told Ash to follow us back here."

"I did. I don't know where he is." Michael answered back

Worried, I rushed out the back door and over to the swimming pool, only to discover no one was in it and the water was calm and still. The only thing different was that the cover was all messed up.

"He's not out there." I said as I returned to the kitchen.

Michael's eyes widened and we immediately ran around the house trying to find him and calling out his name.

"Ashton?! Ashton where are you?!" We made our way into the living room and the light of my flashlight landed on the fireplace. Ashton was standing there, his back turned to us, and he was soaking wet.

I let out a sigh of relief "There you are Ash! What happened to you?"

He didn't respond. Instead he continued to stand still and silent, staring at the unlit fireplace in front of him.

"Ashton?...You okay?..." I asked quietly, slowly walking up to him and shining the light on him.

"....Ash?"

I reached out to touch his shoulder and he finally turned around, his appearance not what I was expecting. His eyes were completely white and his mouth was stitched closed the same way Caleb's once were.

"NO!" I screamed, jumping back in shock. I could hear Michael screaming behind me as well.

Ashton looked straight at me, sounding like he was trying to scream for help but couldn't because of the stitches restricting his speech. In the middle of him screaming, he suddenly disappeared, leaving behind only a water stain on the carpet where he was just standing.

"Ash..." I whispered, realizing what just happened and dropping to the floor.

Fuck why did it have to be Ashton?! He had so much more to live for! He wanted nothing more than to graduate college and live his life to the fullest and now he can't even do that! Why does this have to fucking happen?!

It was all starting to come to me. No wonder I haven't been killed yet! Caleb probably wants me to watch what choosing to play with that board has done to all of us. He knows how terrible I feel for starting this so he's letting all my friends die first and leaving me last and all alone to live with my guilt. Is this what you fucking wanted Caleb?! Well you got it!

Michael walked over to me, and I could see he was shaking and tearing up as well. He definitely would've preferred it'd be Ash that survived instead.