*****************************************************************

RIHANNA POV

"She up again?" I heard him as he walked out of the shower.

"No, I just don't want to put her down.." I confessed.

She was so tiny and I just didn't want to let her go.

MAJESTY AS BABY ANOA'I FOR NOW 😉😉

"Can't believe she's already two months, she's definitely not taking after the Samoan side" He smirked as he gently kissed her little hand

"She gon grow more, she a baby, be growing fast every day." I whispered as I gently rubbed some hair away before kissing her.

"Renee will be here soon to help you get ready while I head over to the live event." I felt him kiss my cheek before pulling his finger gently from her grasps

I nodded as he had flown in on Friday after being on the road for a couple weeks.

I knew it worked on him that he wasn't able to be with us everyday but I understood and whenever he had the chance he would face time and she would give a cute little smile at hearing his voice.

She definitely knew who her daddy was...

It had been such a crazy last six months of pregnancy with work and dealing with Roman being gone constantly, while I was used to being able to just fly to where he was. With the pregnancy he hadn't wanted me travelling too much so I was either in LA in my house with my brothers or in Florida with his family.

"She's crowning.." I heard Catherine through my screams as I could definitely fucking feel her crowning as it felt like my whole body was being torn in half.

"Hey Robyn your mom... Oh my..." I heard Dean but his voice faded and I soon saw him on the floor.

"Man Down!" I heard Seth as the door opened again.

"Haha get it man dow.. Oh yeah, not the time" he picked Dean up over his shoulder and left the room as I squeezed Roman's hand to try and get the pain to go somewhere else.