28

saturday october 15, 2016

my heart was racing and i didn't know what to do. eventually giving in to his kind heart, i answered his call. a messy haired, tired looking boy popped onto the screen, and i had to try really hard to keep myself from gasping at his state of health.

"you don't look too good!" i frowned. "i've been stressed a lot lately, and then carly and you, and i don't know, i'm just so tired." trying not to show sympathy, i just nodded my head.

"i um want to say that i'm so extremely sorry," shawn started. "i was just upset that you would spill it to carly when i told you how important it was not to, and then i guess i took my anger out in the wrong way. i told carly everything i felt about you, and it made me feel better at the time. right now i just feel like a dick."

he sighed and ran his hand through his messy hair, making the mop worse. "shawn, i really really care about you, and i'm trying not to use the fact that you're my idol to let you off easy. what you said really hurt me, and i know that i hurt you, but i didn't know it'd go this far. i just wanted to talk to my best friend. well, ex-best friend now." i sighed and took a deep breath.

"lauren, all i can say is i'm sorry. i know it's not a lot, but please forgive me." i thought for a moment, running everything through my head. "okay, shawn. just please don't ditch me for someone who hates me okay?"

he bit his lip and nodded. "so, how've you been?" he asked giggling. "eh" i shrugged.

shawn displayed a frantic face, and then the screen turned to black. where'd he go?

shawn 🍁

shawn?

you okay?

where'd you go?

are you okay?

please answer
read 6:49 pm