19

wednesday october 5, 2016

shawn hasn't tried to contact me at all, and it was starting to worry me. what did i do? is he okay??

my friend chloe came over yesterday morning and decided to sleep over. her parents were fighting again and she just wanted to get away. i don't like her that much, but i can understand how she feels.

"hey laur?" she asked. "what?" she pointed at the window where a postal truck was delivering mail to my mailbox.

"go get itttt" she whined. "i'm too lazy chlo" she rolled her eyes and plopped down on my bean bag chair.

god, she could be so annoying. she's the last person i would ever tell about shawn, besides my mom of course. she wouldn't care that he meant a lot to me. she would just freak out that an attractive male that has million of followers and preforms on the tv was talking to me.

throwing those negative thoughts out of my head, i decided to finish up my schoolwork. after i was done with that, i got ready for bed and sat on my balcony to watch the sunset.

autumn was my favorite season because the sunsets were beautiful, and there was a perfect view from my balcony. plus, the leaves were beautiful.

as i calmed down my brain, i realized it was weird that i hadn't gotten many twitter notifications today. or instagram notifications.

it was probably because i was spending all of my time with chloe, and not on the internet. i guess the fandom was quiet today.

chloe and i fell asleep on my bed, listening to soothing yoga music.