48

friday november 18, 2016

today is the day, i'm finally meeting one of my idols. hayes has almost had as much of an impact on me as shawn has. i can't fcking wait to meet him!!

chloe has picked me up and we're almost at the bookstore.

shawn 😛

have fun today, good luck!!

thanks shawn, ilysm
read 6:34 pm

-

well that's odd, he usually says he loves me back. i sigh, trying to think positively. chloe is typing away on her phone, probably texting one of her friends.

can we please get there soon???

+ 2 hours later +

chloe and i joined the long line to get to the table and we both have heart attacks. we mingle with the other fans in line until after what feels like hours, we finally get up to hayes.

i see his eyes light up, making me smile. "hey guys! ready to read the dopest book ever?" hayes grins. i nod my head happily. "can i hug you?" chloe asks nervously. he smiles and hugs are tightly, wrapping his arms around her and rubbing her back lightly.

she pulls away beaming and hayes bends down and writes something on a piece of paper. he then opens his arms wide for me to hug him. i gladly accept the offer. i feel him stick something in the back pocket of my jeans.

"go to the bathroom and look" he whispers in my ear before pulling away. i nod. he signs our books and then i grab chloe's arm, and pulled her to the bathroom.

"what are you doing?" she squeals. "shhh!" i scold. "hayes gave me this!" i whisper excitedly, and pull out the paper from my jean pocket."

meet me at the starbucks down the street, i'll be there in 10
- hayes g xx

we cheer excitedly. "chloe this is so cool!" i whisper scream. she nods and pulls me in for a hug. "don't forget about shawn though"

+ 10 minutes later +

chloe and i are sitting at a starbucks table when a hooded figure sits down next to me. i soon recognize him as the one and only hayes grier.

"so glad to see you lauren! shawn talks about you all the time!" i mentally do a backflip. "sh-shawn talks about me to you?"

he chuckled. "yeah! to the whole magcon groupchat! he sent us the picture you sent him a few days ago, and that's how i knew who you were! oh and shawn talks about you too chloe, and he wanted me to thank you for arr-" chloe cuts him off, "wow hayes, shawn sure talks a lot about us!" my jaw drops. "this is so cool! you have no idea how much i love you!" i giggle.

he grins and wraps his arm around my neck, like a brother. "wanna give me your number so we can keep in touch?" i smile. "of course!" i pull out my phone and hand it to him. he types in his digits and then asks chloe for her phone.

she blushes a deep shade of red while hayes gives her his information. "do you guys want to come over to my hotel and have like a mini photoshoot?" hayes suggests. "sounds fun!" chloe answers quickly. hayes and i laugh, then we all get up and go to hayes car.

+ 2 hours later +

after we take countless photos with hayes in many different positions, and talk about many different things i realize it's time to go. "sorry to say that we have to get going, but we'll keep in touch okay?" i say sadly and we bid him goodbye.

as soon as we leave the hotel room, chloe leans over. "damn, i think my love for him just tripled! and he asked for my number!" i smiled and congratulate chloe, happy that she found a man.

well then, today was unforgettable. i can't wait to tell shawn! but i'll do that tomorrow because i have to drive us back home tonight, and it's almost 11.