six

Mike-
I was finally able to go to school, which I'm kinda happy cause I was tired of being on house arrest....I mean bed rest as my mom Calls it. Oli and Kell stopped by my house picked me up. I walked down the steps going to the car. "Hey guys" I said as I climbed in the car. They both said hey.
I walked up they sidewalk to the doors of the school, I was greeted by a few people I honestly didn't know saying that they are happy I'm okay after my wreck an how they are glad I'm back. I just smile and nod saying thank you and blah blah. I got to Jaime's locker the students had made a makeshift mormorial for him around his locker it was covered with "RIP" and "fly high" quotes and teddy bears and flowers and a picture of him taped on his locker. It has been almost a month since his murder and I'm the only one that knows Vic did it. Well I don't know 100% but I'm 75% sure he has something to do with it.
I walked into the lunch room since I didn't see any food I wanted so I sat at the table in the back of the lunch room. I looked all around for kellin or oli but I didn't see them I guess they are late. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I was a random number I answered.
Me:hello
Person: hey mike its tony...
*I smiled bright and even sat up a little in my chair*
Tony: are you at school right now?
Me:yes where are you? Who's phone are you using?
Tony: its a friends,look I wanna see you. Do you wanna skip?
Me: hell ya anything for you. Where are you?
Tony: I'm outside in the student parking lot. I'm in a dark blue Tahoe.
Me: okay I'll be out in 5.
I hung up shoving my phone in my pocket quickly walking out the lunch room down the hallway to the student parking lot avoiding a few teachers on the way.
I finally made it to the parking lot and ran down the row of cars to the only blue tahoe. I walked over to the driver I side pulling tony out and hugging him jumping on his waist kissing him deeply. He broke the kiss a few seconds later"babe we gotta go okay " he said I nodded and jumped down and went to the other side and climbed in.
We had drove for at least five minutes when tony started talking "okay so Vic told the cops I didn't rape him that Jaime made him say it or he would kill vic. All cause Jaime wanted to kill you cause your gay and he didn't like you but now that Jaime is dead he cab tell the cops cause he won't kill him." tony said looking over at me for a few seconds then back at the road. "Are you serious Vic is insane but in glad your out of that place." I smiled holding his hand we drove out of town and into the woods to a cabin. "Who's house is this" I asked looking at him. "Its mine" he said getting out the truck. I got out still curious on how he can afford his own place. "Well now its ours" I said locking hands with him. He looked over at me and smiled and nodded.
The cabin was a nice quite place the living room was cozy and homely with a fire place. The kitchen seemed simple tile floors a bar island it was beautiful. It had one bedroom an bathroom. "Where is your mom" I asked as I sat on the bed. "She uhh left so I don't know" he said sounding sad with a shrug. "I'm sorry babe" I said pating the bed beside me. He laid down and I laid in his arms and before we knew it I was falling asleep.