five

Vic-
I have been waiting down stairs for mike to get home. He had left about eight hours ago with that oli kid and kellin. I wanna know what's going on he has been shady towards me since he got home from the hospital. I praying that he doesn't know that I tried to kill him. I could go to jail or something. I'm to cute for jail. It was a little past midnight when I heard the front door open and there stands a obviously drunk mike stumbling up stairs I followed him up to his room shutting the door behind us. "Where have you been mike?" I asked standing in front of his door with arms folded. "Who are you suppose to be... My mother" he spat out with a laugh and smirk at the end. I could smell the alcohol aroma on him as he took his shoes off. "No I'm your brother and I care...." I started go say but was cut off by mike " you didn't care when you tried killing me" he said as he stood up walking towards me. "What is it...is it cause I'm sexier than you or smarter than you or more people like me.... Haha your such a brat I might be just because I'm taller that you" he laughed and pushed me towards the door. "Who told you that I tried killing you" I asked after regaining my balance. "Your buddy boy Jaime" he said pointing at me. I rolled my eyes and walked out the door. I could feel this change inside me like an anger or rage that took over my body I totally blacked out. I think I went out somewhere but I'm not sure when I came to I was in the shower and there was blood on my hands and face. I begun to scrub my whole body. Who's blood is this is it mine. I checked my body for cuts or bullet wounds I found nothing. I Dont know whats going on.

Mike-
My mom, dad, Dana and myself was sitting at the kitchen table when a news report came on to the kitchen TV.
-news reporter: this morning a local man who remains anonymous was fishing along lake tawelchi when he notice a flash in the water. He rushed to see what it was, it was a black BMW. Inside we found 18 year old Jaime Preciado. His body was beaten and bruised right now the police are saying accident but this case could be homicide.....

I turned behind me and there was Vic. His eyes were wide and glossy. I'm sure he saw the news report. Dana jumped up and walked over to him hugging his neck and so did My parents saying how sorry they were because of Jaime and how they were friends and boo hoo. I have a feeling that Jaime's death and the reason Vic didn't get home till 5 am has something to do with each other. Damn I feel like its part my fault if I wasn't drunk I wouldve not told Vic. I possibly had gotten Jaime killed...but I will get to the bottom of this.