He manages to dodge most of them but a few of them hit him in the arm and the leg but he doesn't feel the pain instead he hears Chara collapse from the sudden pain. Frisk is shocked by Chara's sudden cry and gets hit by more spears and without knowing it he causes her more pain.

"Frisk stop standing there like an idiot and get moving." She yells at Frisk still in shock.

He snaps out of it and runs for her and picks her up and carries her through the little maze as Chara tells him the directions all the while Chara is blushing slightly but her face already has a natural blush so Frisk can't see it right now. After they both set foot on the ground he puts her down due to Chara's nagging of him to put her down.

Then they both run into some tall grass and hid there. Chara was still afraid to even though she knew the outcome. Fear was a natural thing to happen when danger in near but it's always a choice right? Or maybe it's something we do when we do or don't know what will happen next but it still remains. 

Undyne goes straight up to them and raises her hand and grabs Monster Kid near inches from Chara face and sent Chara's heart beat into a frenzy but not as fast as it could go but still quite fast with adrenaline coursing through her. Undyne sees who she has grabbed puts them down and walks away obviously kicking herself for grabbing the wrong person.

When she left Chara sighed and Frisk let out a shaky breath. They both left the tall grass and monster kid as well.

"Wow she touched my face I'm never watching my face again. You are so unlucky just a few inches to the left and she would have had you." He says innocently.

Then he stares at Chara with passion still growing in his eyes as looks at her his heart begins to race. Chara notices this and looks at to the distance to avoid his loving gaze. Not wanting to hurt his feelings but at the same time not wanting to get attached to anyone or anyone to get attached.

"So Chara what did you think of Undyne?" he asks her.

Chara was slightly surprised by this new dialogue but smiled and answered. "I look up to Undyne and maybe one day I might be just like her." She said with a smile as Monster kid eyes begin to sparkle, and he walks away with a happy heart.

Frisk smirked at Chara and she looks at him "What?" she asks. "Oh, nothing just watching you be quite nice to someone else than me."

Chara just shakes her head and moves forward and Frisk follows to the next area where the saving star is. Chara knew it and yet she couldn't see it. Now only Frisk can. Chara sighed as she feels her pain gone as Frisk uses the star but misses the feeling of using the saving star herself.

She waited for Frisk to stop exploring and to move forward with him. Her heart was yearning for him but she knew better than to let her emotions get the best of her the last time she did that she died and turned her brother into a flower.

They both see Sans and she let Frisk talk to him. Trying hard to not let her laughter get the best of her already knowing what will happen. Sans says his dialogue and then Frisk falls for it and gets some red ink on his eyelid and when goes back to Sans he says he'll give him a full refund. 

Chara starts laughing at Frisk as he comes to her asking why? She kept laughing and finally told her. "That your eye is red not your actual eye but your eyelid," she said finally stopped laughing.  She began to follow frisk as he explored this area. and found the Nice cream guy.

He says his normal dialogue and frisk buys three of them and gets one of them free. He smiles and hands one to Chara which she gladly takes but some it gets on her shirt as she eats in. She notices Frisk is staring at her and she thought of a clever way to get some payback.