22. Tingly feelings..

Play the song through the chapter xx

...,......

I quickly checked my phone to see the time was 10:37 so I put my phone down on my bed as I could here faint snoring coming from Carla's bed I quietly tip toed over to see Nash's mouth slightly open as Carla was buried somewhere under all the covers.

I heard a slight bing and I tip toed across the room over to my phone. I had gotten a text message from Tyler.

Tyler:
Heyyy Eva so I was wondering if you would come down to Florida to surprise jace for his birthday I want  to make it special soooo yeah. xx

I smiled down at my phone screen as i quickly typed a message back...

Eva:
I would love to ty~ty just make shore he doesn't find out maybe I'll come down on the Friday just before his birthday and stay for a long weekend? xxx

Tyler :
That sounds great send you the rest of the details later. X

Tyler:
Dubai x

Eva:
Ttyl bye xx

I slipped my phone in to my jean back pocket and headed out the door making shore to close the door silently because of the sleeping people.

I made my way out of the elevator and through to the lobby where I spotted some seats in the corner of the room. I quickly made my way over and sat down and just scrolled through my phone for a bit until Cameron came.

   .....

I lifted my head up from my phone screen to see Cameron in blue skinny jeans a black jumper with those wholes in and and some black shoes. My mouth instantly dropped as I just stared at him.

"Your gonna catch flies baby.." Cameron's said as he held his hand out for me to hold. ( if you can remember when lox said that you are like the bomb.com -- Vanessa knows xx) I swiftly shut my mouth and grabbed Cameron's hand he linked our fingers together and i felt a weird feeling I kinda liked it though.

*Skip taxi ride to Central Park*

We arrived at Central Park as Cameron laced our fingers back together.

(Matthew's POV xx)

I followed closely behind Vanessa as we looked around tiffanies. I wanted theses wedding rings to be special and I really do love Vanessa and I want to give her the best day she had to move away from her family to be with me and I want her wedding day to be special.

"How about those ones Matt?"Vanessa said as I turned to her she pointed at a gold band for me and a gold band with one single diamond for her. I instantly saw her eyes glaze over."I think there the ones!" I said as a called over one of the ladies that worked there.

(Eva's POV)

We got back to the hotel at around 4 after walking all around New York. I've had one of the best days of my life and I could ask for a better boyfriend.

Wait. Are we, I mean. Like are we together, I. Well I'll have to figure that one out later...

.......

As I unlocked the door to mine and Carla's hotel room, I was starteled to see Vanessa and Matt on Carla's bed looking at a laptop. Nash was in the chair in the corner scrolling through this phone and Carla was on the floor watching sponge bob in the to (typical Carla, but I loved her for that).

"Hey guys!" I said as I pulled Cameron through the door so see everyone."I need the toilet..." Cam whispered in my ear as he let go of my hand. I burst out laughing as a confused Vanessa looks at me.

"Hey your back come look at this!" Vanessa said calling me over to the bed. Matt was now nearly asleep on Vanessa back as I climbed on the bed and sat cross legged next to Vanessa.

She scrolled down the Page of the Mac book to show me some beautiful brides maid dresses."There gorgeous,Vanessa!!" I said as I took a closer look at them.

"There gorgeous,Vanessa!!" I said as I took a closer look at them

(Random people btw xx)

"That's good I thought you would hate them after all... you will be waring one.."

I buzz of excitement went through my body I'd never been this important to a friend in this way it was weird but at the same time it would be Me, Carla and Vanessa The three girls now and nothing could get in our way...

Or could it...

..........................

I Don't really like this chapter but at the same time I really dig it but yeah next chapter will be out when this gets 15 views and yeah and like 5 votes because I feel like no one reads this fan fic anymore mainly my fault for not updating it but yeah xx

Bye bye people and aliens xxx

👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽