13.Huggs And New Beginings

(Recap)

...I went straight to my kitchen and went into the fridge to find I had no food whatsoever so I decided to go out shopping... As I made my way over to the door a suttle bang came through the it. I slowly opened the door to see......
......................

A person I thought I would never have to see again. Cameron Dallas was stood right in front of me and we were just staring into each others eyes. All I could see in his eyes ,was nothingness it was like he was a jigsaw puzzle that I could not solve it was like he had been broken for so long and no one could ever fix him..

I jumped onto him engulfing him in a hug a rapped my legs around his torso and rapped my arms around his neck and finally he hugged back rapping his arms around my lower back...

"Eva is that rea-l-ly you.."Cameron said stuttering.
"No I am some lookalike that happens to know where you and Eva left of but it's no biggie it's not like I am the real Eva Lawson.. "I said with hint of sarcasm. I finally decided to pull away from the hug,evan though I didn't want to, then I just stood there speechless trying not to get lost in those chocolate brown eyes...

"it's so good to see you Cameron, as much as I wouldn't like to admit it but I missed you alot."I said truthfuly.
"I don't think you understand how much i-um I mean the boys missed you not that I didn't miss you I di-"I stopped Cameron before he could say anything else I pressed my lips against his and our lips moved in sync it was like everything around us stopped."hmm hmm!" we got interrupted by someone. I turned around to see Hayes at the end of the corridor with confused look on his face.

"Eva is that you.. " Hayes shouted across the corridor next thing you know he is running up to me and engulfing me in a teddy bear hug and I thought only Cameron did those. "Hey Heyes it's so nice to see you but your hugging a little tight there.. "I said to Hayes barely choking my words out. "sorry I am not the one who left us so unexpected without any EXPLANATION!"heyes shouted right in my face. I felt my eyes beginning to water as I see Nash,Matt and Both of the jacks running towards me.

"Sorry i-i have got to go nice seeing you Cameron a-and you Hayes !"I quickly mumbled as I rushed into my apartment locking the door.

(Nash's pov😇)

As I saw Eva rush into here apartment all I wanted to do was slap her. She made two of my best friends go into depression when she left and Cameron hasn't seen or even taken any notice in any other girl.Shawn however found a distraction girlfriend. She is OK but she is a bit of a slut, she tried to get with Johnson the other day while we were all packing. We all decided to live here together because Cameron is working on his music and we felt like this was a great distraction for all of us to move away from the place that brough us all misery.

But know the misery has come with us...

...............
Hey guys hope you liked this chapter I would love you to vote comment and share
Bye bye people and aliens xx
P.S: who do you ship with Eva and Carla xx
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖