1.Where it all began

=Eva's POV=

...I was standing in front of 10 boys but my vision was blurry and one of them had piercing blue eyes and another hand chocolate brown hair I think I am going crazy then it all went dark I couldn't see a thing....

"Eva wake up it's the first day of summer come on we have to go to the beach! "shouted Carla my best friend. I started to breathe heavily the my pulse started to rise. I told Carla to go and wait down stairs.Then I turned my shower on to clear my mind I washed my body and my hair then I shaved and got dressed.(Outfit above) finally I put on mutual makeup.

After I checked myself in the mirror I was all ready to go grabbed my phone and went down stairs. My dad quickly threw me a smoothie and I grabbed my skateboard. Then I met Carla outside of my house and started skating down to the beach.

...

When we got to the beach we put down our towels and watched the sun rise from the oceans edge.
"hey, Eva do you know what you are going to do for the whole summer."Carla said with a hint of happiness in her eyes.
"I was just thinking that I would make more vines, hang around with you and jace, go man hunting with you and then stalke magcon on every social media site there is."I said with total exitment in my voice.
"that sounds great bu- Eva watch out!"
Just then there was a very fast volleyball ball coming straight at my face. I fell back first into all of the sand then I saw a tall Asian looking boy running over to me and Carla ,with 9 other boys behind him.

"Sorry are you OK I'm so so so sorry I hit the ball and it hit you sorry again, do you need some ice or something. Anything." the boy said. With a concerned look on his face then it clicked in front of me was a boy that was Asian and nine other boys these boys weren't ordinary these boys were. Were....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Magcon all of the magcon boys stood in front of me.
I tried to keep my cool but my head did still hurt a lot
And then I realised I hadn't been talking for over a Minuit. Shit.
I must look so stupid.
"oh.. Sorry I just my head hurts and I kind of blanked out but no I don't think I need ice but thank you for saying sorry, i think I will be alright."
Carla kept staring at me.Now she was talking to Jack Johnson about something but I didn't really care about that at the moment.
"so I was wondering if you would like to come and play volleyball with us seen as non of the boys I came with have a clue how to play."said Carter with a huge smile on his face.
"And what makes you think that we can play volleyball.. Umm... sorry what's your name I don't know it?" I said but of course I knew his name I just had to act cool and colected.
"well I just thought that two hot girls would be able to play one of the hottest sports for a girl to play." he was major blushing after he had said that. "oh and by the way my names Carter."

++++++++
Hi guys hope you like the first chapter of this fanfic I spend alot of time on this chapter to make it perfect so stay tuned for a nother update.
Bye Bye aliens xxxxx😀