21. #Narla

After we all got back from the fashion show we all decided to go back to mine and Carla's Hotel room and order takeout and watch a film.

We all piled into the room and I quickly went into the bathroom to put some sweats on and my Tøp shirt. I stepped out of the bathroom and put my hair in a messy bun and lied on my bed. Cameron was lying next to me and Carla was on here bed next to Nash then Vanessa and Matt were on the floor between both of the beds and both the Jacks were sat on the floor in front of the beds with Mahogany and Hayes. And finally Carter,Taylor,Shawn and Aaron were all sat right in front of the TV where 21 jump street was playing. We all sat quietly and sometimes fidgeting through out the movie and I looked around the room tho see Carla and Nash snuggled up to each other. I slowly got out of Cameron's tight grasp and grabbed my phone of the bed side table to take a pic of them.

 I slowly got out of Cameron's tight grasp and grabbed my phone of the bed side table to take a pic of them

@EvaLawson- Found these two... #Narla #Ship @CarlaFigi @NashGrier

I posted it on twitter and put my phone down only to hear a ping go off on Cameron's phone. I slowly crept back into his arms and slowly felt my ey-

••••••••••

I woke up the next day to find everyone still all asleep all over the hotel room and Cameron slightly snoring with his head on my shoulder. I picked up my phone from the bed side table and checked all my social media."AHHHHHH!" I screamed as I woke nearly everyone up in the room Hayes sleeps like a rock and jack g through a pillow at me.

"EVA ARE YOU OK WHAT HAPPENED!" Cameron shot up quickly very startled and alarmed. I simply said "Nothing happened I just want us all to go and explore come on we are in the big apple let's go to the Statue of Liberty or Central Park."

I heard Aaron groan as he slightly stood up. "No can do I have to go to a meeting, and my hotel room is just one floor up and actually all of our rooms are you just didn't know so I'm gonna have to go, sorry maybe next time." He then left as I had a confused look on my face.

Jack and Jack then stood up and said they had to go and record with this new record label based here and they said there goodbyes.

Slowly most  the boys left and it was just me Carla ,Nash and Cam. I saw Carla pick up here phone from the bedside table. I bit my lip anxiously."EVA what In gods name is this.!" Nash quickly looked at Carla's phone screen I saw a slight blush rise onto his cheeks." I think you look cute." Nash said looking directly into Carla's eyes.

"GET A ROOM!" Cam shouted as I burst out laughing.  Nash and Carla just rolled there eyes and went back to cuddling. "Meet me in the lobby at 11:00 we're going out." Cam said to me as he slowly got up put his top back on { heheh ;) } quickly planted a soft kiss on my shoulder and headed out the door.

I decided on waring this seen as it was now autumn...

  To be continued...
.............

Hi guys this is just a crappy filler chapter I don't really like it but I wanted to get something out for you guys so yeah xx

Bye bye people and aliens xx