20.Victoria Secret fashion show NY

(So this is what a Victoria secret fashion show is like sooo yeah this is just for reference xx )

I woke up to 5sos heartbreak girl blasting through my phone (you are a hard core fan of this fanfiction if you know what this song means x)
I quickly turned of my alarm and called dibs on the shower before Carla could run into the bathroom.

So today was the day my first Vs fashion show and let's just say I am absolutely pissing myself about it. Firstly.My fave band was playing for it and I don't know what to do. Yes, you guessed it 5 seconds of freaking summer were playing and I am in love with all of them but I had a big thing for Ashton soooo oh and Luke is like a sex God and then Michael, his hair it's just I want to touch it and then you have Calum and may I say he is the cutest little/big thing ever did see so I will be fangirling but I need to act professional. Like that's ever going to happen....

I shaved and did all the stuff girls needed to do in the shower and then dried myself as I rapped the towel around my body. I stepped out of the shower only to see a Small box placed on my bed.

 I stepped out of the shower only to see a Small box placed on my bed

I slowly walked up to the box and sat down besides it. Carla had just stepped into the bathroom and I heard the shower turn on. Was it from her or someone else.

I carefully untied the ribbon from the box and tilted the lid up only to see an small folded up piece of paper and a smaller black box. I pulled the note out and read it.

To Eva

Good luck with today ,hope to see you from the front row.....
Oh and don't thank me for the gift I had to repay you somehow because I liked your note- C.D xx

I found myself smiling at the note Jack had obviously given Cameron my note and he was here in NY Front row at my first Vs show Uhhhhhh. Now I am really nervous.

I put the note down next to me and took the small box out of the gold tissue paper it was rapped in . Inside of the box and opened it to see a beautiful gold bracelet with one single white pearl in the middle.

 Inside of the box and opened it to see a beautiful gold bracelet  with one single white pearl in the middle

I slipped it on and admired it for a moment before a loud shout brought me out of my train of thought."Eva and Cameron sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Carla sang as she made here way over to here suitcase.