3.Shopping Spree

after we had left the beach I just passes out on my bed and thought about Cameron and Nash and Taylor and Cart....
I blanked out.

the next day......

I woke up around 1:00pm and got an apple and went to get ready. Today I was going to the mall with jace to go on a shopping spree for... I don't know we'll because shopping is fun. OK.

I did my normal morning (or should I say afternoon) routine that consists of...
Showering, shaving and washing my hair
puting on my outfit (picture at the top)
mascara,conceler,black eyeliner and baby lips
puting on my shoes
grabbing my car keys and getting in my jeep.

once I had picked up jace from his house we wen straight to the mall and then as we were about to go into Starbucks I got a text from Jack G...

JackyG:hey do you want to meet up somewhere babe😉😏

Eva:Sorry can't I am hanging at the mall with jace...

JackyG:who is jace?? x

Eva: he is my GBF x

JackyG: great you have a boyfriend 😒

Eva: no I don't jace is my gay best friend 😅

JackyG:i thought that meant great boyfriend x

JackyG:i am so stupid

Eva: no you are not xx

Eva: gtg bye xx

JackyG:bye😘

I loked my phone and caught up with jace wilst drinking my green tea frappachino.
"soooooo... who were you texting back there Eva?"jace said dragging out the O.
"oh just some boy you know from magcon and me and Carla met all of them on the beach yesterday and they gave me there numbers!!!!"I said so fast I couldn't breathe at the end.
"Are Magcon those hot boys you always talk about?"said jace with smirk creeping upon his lips.
"yes,yes,and yes also.you have a boyfriend and I dont think any of them are gay.... but enough talk about that"I said wilst finishing the last sip of my coffee.
"you are sooo right let's go shop! "He said with full excitement in his voice.

first we went to Urban Outfitters and I got a couple of flannels and skinny jeans.Then we went to Calvin Klein jeans and I got some sports bras and jace got a couple pairs of boxers.
then we went to the Apple Store to get my new rose gold
iPhone 6s+.
finally we went In Victoria Secret.

I needed some new lingerie so I said to Jace I would catch him up. so I went into victoria secret and I then stopped dead in my tracks.All of the magcon boys were in there with bras on there heads and running around the store like headless chickens. I slowly crept around them to go out of the store buy Hayes caught me.

"hey,Eva how are you doing!"Hayes said to me.

"emmm.. good yeah."I said quite quickly.

"hello,Eva this would really look good on you."Taylor's said with a smirk playing on his lips and holding up a nearly see-through black,lace bra.

"Eva you said you were here with jace where is he." Glinskey said secretly winking at me.

"oh, my boyfriend, jace, yeah he had to go!As much as he would of liked coming into Victoria Secret with me."I said as all the boys smiles turns into frowns except from Glinskey.
"i-i I got to g-go" Cameron said wilst stuttering he looked like he had just been hit by a bus.

"oh ... OK I guess I should get going now.bye!" I said wilst strutting out of the shop I felt eyes on me at all times.

.............
Hey guys double update today I on fire any way have a great morning,afternoon or evening where ever you are in the world and I will see you soon xxx.
Bye aliens xxx