12.Moving,Tweeting And Reflecting

(2 Years later...)

Have you ever experienced the first time in your life when you just feel like everything is going so well,  I had the boys to relie on and I had Carla,Jace my brother and my Dad but then your World just falls into a million tiny pieces for you to try and put back together.

Well what can I say.....

my brother joined the army and I miss him so dearly but after that reality check it was like my life was to perfect it was like I was in some fairytale fanfiction that some teenage girl had written to keep other depressing things of here mind...

As for the Magcon boys and Mahogany I kind of detached my self slowly from them and didn't want anything to do with them because of the confusing love triangle I was in. I guess it just brought me back to a Chapter in My Reality...

Finally I know you are all wondering what happened to the savage squad aka me,Carla and Jace.. Well Jace moved in with Tyler and they are now in Cali somewhere together leading a happy life and as for Carla she was the only thing that stuck in my life..  We are practically sisters and I couldn't ask for a better person than her to be my best friend..

Oh I forgot to tell you about my Dad well he found a new wife or should I say slut/hoe  but I haven't seen him in a few years so he might already have a new family started.. It's not like he already had one..

...............................

Today was my Eighteenth birthday and I was moving to L.A to pursue my dreams of becoming a model..... for victorie Secret I don't even know how I got the job but I get to be a VS angel and I don't care about that at the moment... I was moving into an apartment in la and now is probably the right time to start getting ready.

I rolled out of bed and I headed straight to the bathroom to have a shower I turned on the hot steamy water and striped of my sleepware then I stepped in the shower. I shaved and lathered myself in bath and body works showergel and then stepped out of the shower and dried myself...
I went to my wardrobe and picked out this outfit..

Then I popped my hair into a messy bun pulled a few baby hairs out at the front put on some concealer so I could hide my flaws

Then I popped my hair into a messy bun pulled a few baby hairs out at the front put on some concealer so I could hide my flaws. Then I went downstairs and made my self some toast with a nice glass of orange juice. I sat down at the table and grabbed my phone out of my poker and decided to tweet a good morning tweet.. (don't know what to call it but you have at least seen one of these in your lifetime..  Xx)

I tapped on the twitter app and decided to tweet this..

@EvaLawson: Good morning beautiful people hope you all have a great day x😘

@EvaLawson:Moving to my new apartment in la today wish me luck👍👌👏💕🏢🏠🏡

After I had tweeted I had finished my breakfast I put my Nikeys on and grabbed my car keys and rushed out of the door. I didn't want to say a final goodbye to the house because it would just bring back horrible memories..

The drive to la was so long but I passed the time listening to my Faveroute songs including Shawn's song that was written for me..  I know I tried to forget about him not just him ,all of the boys but I couldn't let go of this song it meant so much to me to just let it go...

I finally arrived at my apartment block  there were some other cars in the parking lot but I didn't really take any notice to them. I hopped out of my car and made my way to the lobby of the apartment block. I decided to take the stairs seen as I am supposed to be keeping fit and then now that I am a vs model but I didn't want to put to much pressure on myself.

I finally made it to floor 6 of the condo and I reached my door I could see some people at the end of the corridor moving in but I didn't want to disturb them so I unlocked the door and stepped into my beautiful apartment...

I had already shipped my furniture over so it was all already furnished.. (there will be a chapter with pictures of all the rooms soon xx) ...I went straight to my kitchen and went into the fridge to find I had no food whatsoever so I decided to go out shopping... As I made my way over to the door a suttle bang came through the door I slowly opened the door to see......

Pls read this author's note xx
................
Hey guys hope you liked this chapter I have decided in this book it wasn't really going anywhere and I only did the time skip to get things moving so don't kill me for it anyway I still need a girlfriend for Hayes and I now need a nother character to be Eva's friend as a Victoria Secret model so comment on this chapter your...
NAME:
HAIR COLOUR:
EYE COLOUR:
STYLE/CELEBRITY LOOKALIKE:
TALENTS:
EXTRAS:

Ok...
Bye bye people and aliens xxx