27 Rough sex

"You're a unbelievable slut, you know that? Bending over and sitting on everyone's lap who's got a cock." Frank growled and slammed the door shut after they both had walked in. They had been at a party and Gerard got a little tipsy and was pretty much whiting around, of course he didn't do anything, didn't even kiss anyone but Frank. Gerard just liked his body and the affect he had on people when he for example bent over. Which he did quite a lot at the party. He actually did that to get exactly this reaction from Frank. Frank suddenly pushed him roughly against the wall. He pinned his hands above his head and held them in one hand.

"You're mine, understand? Mine. No one else's. No one else gets to see you like this..no one else gets to..touch you like this..' Frank roughly cupped Gerard's crotch, making him moan out shakily 'no one else gets to fuck that pretty ass because I fucking own it." Frank growled. Gerard whimpered and nodded leaning his head back.

"I'm yours..all yours.." Gerard whined and tried to move his hips to Frank's.

"You don't seem to know that so I guess I'll have to remind you, you fucking slut.." Frank groaned and picked Gerard up, throwing him onto their bed when they reached bedroom. Frank took his shirt off and told Gerard to undress as he unbuckled his belt. Gerard did as quick as possible, whimpering when he saw his tattooed hot boyfriend, looking all dominant with his belt in his hand. When Gerard was only wearing his panties, Frank climbed on the bed and turned the red head to lay on his front. Then he smacked his ass with his belt, hard. Gerard let out a moan and pushed his ass up. Frank smacked it five more times with his belt, Gerard's ass getting red. Gerard was shaking and whimpering, he loved the pain. He was hard as a rock and his cock was leaking precum, he pushed his ass back. Frank smacked it with his hand and turned Gerard onto his back. Then he pulled Gerard's panties off and pulled his pants down. Then he grabbed lube and applied a fair amount on his cock. He wasn't going to prep Gerard, they had fucked just before the party so Gerard didn't really need it. Then he lined himself up with Gerard's hole and pushed in roughly, making Gerard scream out his name and arch his back. Gerard's eyes rolled back into his head and he held onto Frank's shoulders, digging his nails into them.

"O-oh m-my f-fuck-ing god..Frank..y-you're s-so b-big o-oh g-god..t-thank you a-ah!" Gerard moaned out his voice shaking. Frank growled and started moving at a fast pace immediately. He hit Gerard's prostate making him scream out Frank's name, Frank started thrusting right into it, hard. Gerard's thighs were shaking and he couldn't do anything else but moan. Suddenly he let out a really load moan and came hard onto his stomach, moaning Frank's name. Frank didn't stop though, he kept thrusting into Gerard hard and there were tears in Gerard's eyes from the over stimulation and he was getting hard again. Frank took a hold of his cock and started stroking it along with his thrusts.

"W-who do you belong to, slut?" Frank growled out, breathing heavily, he started sucking a hickey on Gerard's neck where it would be as visible as possible.

"Y-you, Frank..I b-belong t-to y-you..I-I'm y-your s-slut.." Gerard whimpered and squirmed, the over stimulation was almost too much for him but he loved the feeling.

"E-exactly..keep that in your mind whore.."  then Frank thrusts really hard against Gerard's prostate and Gerard groaned out loud and came hard as Frank came too. They rode out their orgasms, Frank moaned lowly and stopped after that to catch his breath, Gerard was doing the same.

"I-I love you, Frank." Gerard whimpered out, still coming down from his high, his thighs and hands still shaking.

"I love you too, baby.." Frank said smiling and kissed Gerard. He pulled out, got up and cleaned Gerard up before laying down to cuddle him.

Here you go, not as good as it could be but I'm tired and thought I should put at least something up, trying to keep this shot active. Please read the fic I started, seriously.