25 Toys

Frank got home after a very stressful day at work. He put his keys on the kitchen table, taking his coat off and stretching his neck, he sighed and called:

"Gee, I'm home!" He smiled slightly, expecting his boyfriend to run out to hug him like usual. But nope, no one came to him and no one responded. He furrowed his brows and walked towards Gerard's art room to check if he was painting with headphones on like he sometimes does. But he wasn't there, Frank furrowed his brows and started walking towards their bedroom. He heard a moan, pretty loud moan, a moan that said 'Frank..', one that made Frank's cock twitch. Gerard was masturbating to Frank, maybe there is a god? Frank thought as he loosened his tie and slowly opened the door. Gerard was fucking himself with a dildo, he had his head thrown back and eyes screwed shut. He was moaning Frank's name and he was clearly getting close, frank walked to the foot of the bed and cleared his throat. He took off his tie and smirked when he saw Gerard look so startled. Frank climbed on top of Gerard and took his hands, tying them together with his tie and then he kissed his boyfriend passionately.

"Now we're gonna have some fun, baby." Frank said lowly. He was certainly gonna take his time and have his way with Gerard. He put Gerard's hands above his head and kissed him roughly again. Then he took his shirt off and moved lower, kissing Gerard's torso, leaving some hickeys behind. He started sucking on Gerard's other nipple and then took a hold of the huge dildo that was still inside Gerard, then he started to slowly move it in and out, Gerard let out a long moan and arched his back.

"Fucking..ah..love you Frank.." Gerard moaned out. Frank smirked and bit his nipple gently, Gerard let out a high pitched surprised sound. Frank then kissed his way lower and took Gerard's tip in his mouth, swirling his tongue around it. Gerard's eyes rolled back and he bit his lip and let out a low moan. He bucked his hips slightly, making Frank take more of him into his mouth. Frank moved the dildo in and out, bobbing his head slowly. Soon he started picking up a pace on both actions. Gerard started letting out louder moans, telling Frank how he was gonna come any second now if Frank didn't stop. Frank didn't. Gerard came hard into his boyfriend's mouth, moaning loudly and his thighs were shaking from all the pleasure, little did he know Frank was just getting started. Frank swallowed, pulled back and pulled the vibrator out, Gerard breathing heavily and coming down from his high. Frank went to their drawer and pulled out quite a few things. Vibrating cockring, vibrator, wand vibrator, nipple clippers and lube. Gerard swallowed and looked at the items.

"F-Frank..what a-are you doing?"

"Having some fun with you,princess, you know the safe word if you want to stop right?" Gerard nodded. "Good, now, shall we begin?" Frank said before he put the nipple clippers on Gerard's nipples, making him whine and squirm. Then Frank lubed up the vibrator before slowly pushing it in. Gerard moaned lightly, loving the stretch, he was already hard again like a fucking teenager. He started whining and pushing his ass down.

"Frank..please.." he whined, trying to take it deeper. Frank was pushing it painfully slowly just to tease. Then he put it on the first setting, moving it around until he found Gerard's prostate, leaving it there. Gerard couldn't stop moaning after that.

"F-Frank..o-oh f-fuck..t-th-thank y-you.." Gerard whimpered out, squirming, his thighs shaking again. Frank took the vibrating cock ring and put it on Gerard, setting it on the lowest setting also. Gerard's eyes widened and he started moaning for Frank to take it off and let him come. Frank chuckled darkly and set the vibrator on a higher setting. Gerard's whole body was writhing, but heaven's no he didn't want it to stop. It wasn't going to stop, Frank started moving the vibrator in and out at a fast pace, thrusting it in harder, hitting Gerard's prostate every time. Gerard couldn't stop moaning and groaning, his head was moving from side to side and he couldn't help but move his hips along with Frank's actions. Frank pulled the cockring off and set the vibrator on the highest possible setting and pressed it right against Gerard's prostate. Gerard screamed out and came hard all over himself. Frank started moving the vibrator again, he kept it at the highest setting and moved it in and out, Gerard moaned weakly and couldn't stop himself from moving his hips. Gerard got hard again. Then Frank grabbed the wand vibrator and put it on the lowest one, pressing it to the side of Gerard's cock. Gerard let out a long desperate moan.

"Fucking hell Frank.." Gerard moaned out, arching his back and coming for the third time. He was sweaty, he was covered in cum, he was shaking. Frank took the vibrator out but kept the wand vibrator against Gerard's cock. He put it on a higher setting and bit his lip, watching as Gerard got hard again. There were tears in his eyes from the over stimulation but he didn't want to stop, if he would've wanted to, he would've said the safe word. That's when they got to both of their favourite part, when Frank took a condom from the bedside drawer. He opened it with his teeth and rolled it on after taking his pants and boxers off. Then he pushed into Gerard hard, making the older one scream out his name.

"Dear fucking god! I love you!" Gerard screamed out and pushed his hips down to get Frank deeper. He wrapped his legs around Frank's waist. Frank started moving at a fast pace, thrusting hard and fast. He was really close already from watching Gerard come three times and Gerard was close too, from the over stimulation. Frank found Gerard's prostate and Gerard let out a loud moan and he tilted his head back.

"Fucking ah! Frank please! T-touch me..I-I'm so fucking close a-ah!" Gerard moaned, looking at Frank. Frank did as he was asked and took Gerard's cock in his hand and started stroking it along with his thrusts. Soon Gerard came, screaming Frank's name, arching his back and clenching around Frank's cock. That's when Frank came too, moaning loudly and lowly. They rode out they're orgasms and stopped to breathe for a while. Frank pulled out, tossed the condom to the trash and cleaned Gerard up. Then he climbed to bed next to him.

"I love you so much." Frank muttered.
"I love you too, baby." Gerard said, smiling tiredly.

Okie dokie, here you go, I hope you like this one, I kinda like it. Well it's a bit shitty too, haven't been able to really concentrate on writing. There's some shut going on at school and school itself is shit and I just kinda want this book out of the way so I can start writing something else. Like a fan fiction, which would hopefully get more readers than the two I deleted due to lack of readers.