22 On a desk

Gerard is Frank's secretary who happens to be wearing a short skirt one day while Frank is working late.

Frank's sitting in his office, he's got a lot of work to do if he wants to keep his company working. So that means work before sleeping and living a healthy life. It was already ten pm and everyone had left at six, or at least Frank thought so.
Suddenly his secretary Gee stumbled in with a huge pile of papers in their arms. Great. More work for Frank. Suddenly Gee fell forward with the papers, their short skirt flying up over their ass, showing their pink panties for the world. Frank got up from behind his desk to help them with the papers and stuff. Gee got up on their knees and looked up at Frank.

"Sir..I-I'm so so sorry, I didn't mean to bother your working, I thought you weren't here anymore I-I should've knocked, I'm so sorry." Gee said, trying to gather the papers, frank helping them.

"It's totally okay Gee, what are you doing here by the way? I mean, why are you working so late? You don't have a boyfriend or girlfriend at home to go to?" Frank said blushing lightly, he's always had a bit of a crush on them. That's when Gee also blushed. They got up both holding the papers.

"Oh..um, n-no, I-I'm single, sir..a-and um, I did some of your paperwork for you, I just um, don't have anything better to do and your birthday is soon so.." Gee mumbled blushing. Frank bit his lip when Gee said they were single. Was this Frank's chance?

"Wow, that's very kind of you, you didn't have to do that, but thank you, I'm drowning in work" Frank chuckled softly. "Um, what do you mean you're single? You're seriously really hot, how are you single?" Frank asked, blushing softly.

"I-I guess I've just never met the right guy, sir.." Gee said blushing. They bit their lip and looked up at Frank from behind their long black hair.

"Maybe ehm, just maybe, you've already met him, he just um, hasn't had the courage to make a move." Frank mumbled, looking into Gee's eyes. Gee smiled lightly.

"Maybe he has to make the move soon, before my heart explodes.." Gee said and bit their lip, still looking at Frank, taking a step closer. Frank took a shaky breath in and leaned slowly in to kiss Gee. Gee immediately kissed back, blushing and moving closer to Frank, dropping the papers, frank doing the same. They wrapped their hands around each other and kissed slowly and lovingly for a while. Frank adding some tongue at some point, Gee moaning softly at that. Both of them started to feel tingly. Frank picked Gee up and sat them down on his desk. Gee whimpered and looked at Frank.

"You're so fucking pretty.." Frank muttered.
"Thank you sir.." Gee panted out.

"Just call me Frank okay?" Frank said and Gee nodded. Frank then started to kiss Gee's neck and suddenly pulled back.

"I uh, we don't have to do this of you don't want to." Frank muttered. Suddenly Gee grinds their hips against Frank's moaning out softly, making Frank groan.

"I want this, Frankie.." Gee moaned and pulled Frank closer. "I've wanted this for so long..just please fuck me..right now, right here.." Gee groaned as they still moved their hardened cock against Frank's. Frank moaned lowly and nodded kissing Gee roughly, starting to pull their shirt up slowly. Gee started to unbutton Frank's shirt and loosen his tie. They pulled back so Frank could pull Gee's shirt over their head. Gee took Frank's tie off, Frank took it from their hand and tied Gee's hands together with it. Gee bit their lip and looked at Frank, desperately. They looked so helpless, it turned Frank on a lot. Frank shrugged his shirt off and pushed Gee to lay back on the desk. He moved all his stuff out of the way before starting to kiss Gee's torso. They whined and arched their back, their hands were above their head and they glanced down as Frank licked around their nipple before starting to suck on it. Gee let out a whimper and bucked their hips a bit. Frank sucked a hickey next to Gee's nipple and got lower and lower.

"P-please Frank..stop teasing.." Gee whined. Frank nodded and unbuckled his belt, pulling his work pants down.

"You need prep?" Frank asked. Gee bit their lip and nodded slowly. Frank nodded and took lube from his table drawer, Gee raised an eyebrow at that.

"What? You think I don't have the need to jerk off at work when you walk around here looking fucking sexy as ever?" Frank said smirking and pulling Gee's skirt off and their panties too. They blushed brightly.

"A-are you serious, sir?" Gee asked, blushing.

"As a heart attack, baby" Frank said and kissed Gee's thighs. Gee moaned softly and leaned their head back when they felt Frank's lips wrap around their cock. Gee moaned softly Frank's name and closed their eyes. Frank slowly moved down and took all of Geee into his mouth. He teased Gee for a while until Gee was begging for Frank to stop because they didn't want to come like that. Frank then squinted some lube on his fingers and slowly inserted one into Gee. After a while he had three fingers inside them. Gee was moaning and squirming and looking at Frank with desperate eyes. They wanted Frank's cock. Frank then pulled his fingers out and lubed up his cock before slowly thrusting into Gee. He moaned lowly t the tight heat and looked at Gee. Their eyes had rolled back and they let out the prettiest sounds while biting their lip. Frank started moving in and out.

"Fuck..you're s-so b-big Frankie.." Gee moaned out and wrapped their legs around Frank's waist to get him deeper. Frank just groaned out and put his hands on Gee's waist, starting to move faster and harder.

"Oh my..ah! Fuck..don't stop..please..ah!" Gee screamed out when Frank hit their prostate. Frank groaned Gee's name loudly and went harder. He then took a hold of their cock, starting to stroke it along with his thrusts. Gee moaned Frank's name loudly and told him that they were close. Frank was close too. He went faster and then he came hard into Gee, filling them up. He rode out his orgasm and that feeling sent Gee over the edge too. They screamed Frank's name as they came all over themselves. Frank pulled out and sat on his chair and pulled Gee onto his lap. Gee was shaking and still letting out soft moans. When they had both catched their breath and cleaned up and put their clothes back on they gathered the papers and put them on Frank's table.

"He um, you wanna come over to my house and I'll take you to breakfast tomorrow, we can be late from work." Frank asked smiling.

"I'd love to." Gee said smiling and kissing Frank's cheek.

Hey, there you go, wow, two chapters on the same week, maybe there is a god. I need fic ideas, I really want to start to write something and maybe actually update it regularly so I'm open to suggestions. Hope you liked this one, thanks for reading.