14-69

I'm glad people liked the last chapter, I was thinking about making a part two for it anyway, this is not it, but I was thinking I'd put it on my smut one shot book so yeah, I'll write it some day, possibly today, no promises though. But enjoy this for now XD

"I don't get why the number 69 is so funny to everyone?!" Gerard exclaimed as he turned the page on his math book while he was sitting on my bed. I blushed and coughed a bit.

"W-what?" I looked at him, trying to calm my blush down.

"Like what's so great about it, everyone makes jokes about it and also today when teacher said that there would be homework on the page sixty nine everyone chuckled and coughed." Gerard frowned and started to solve the math problem from the book into his notebook.

"Gerard..how do you not know about this?" I asked, still blushing and trying not to think of me doing that with Gerard.

"Well, at home nobody tells me this kind of stuff, I've mostly learned everything from you." Gerard admitted. I bit my lip and looked down.

"It's a sex position.." I said and looked up to see Gerard's blushing cheeks and a surprised expression.

"Oh..how does it work? I mean like, what is it?" Gee asked and put his books away and sat next to me on the bed, biting his lip and I couldn't help but look. I blushed lightly and swallowed hard.

"I-it's hard to explain..."

"Show me then." Gerard bit his lip harder and smiled shyly. Now was my turn to blush and stutter some more.

"A-are you s-sure I-I m-mean G-Gerard a-are y-you sure y-you kn-know what s-sex is?"

"Yes. I'm aware of it. You told me yourself,  and ever since that I haven't thought about anything else but you and me doing something sex related." Gerard suddenly stated and that took me by a surprise. I don't know where the confidence came from but I smirked in response to him and turned to him fully and pushed him onto his back on my bed and looked down at him.

"Is that so? Tell me all about your little 'thoughts' hm? What is it that you think when you think about sex with me?" I said in sort of dominant voice, holding his wrists tightly in my hands beside his head. He blushed and went all shy, looking anywhere but my eyes and squirming a bit, I couldn't stop the boner from appearing anymore. I press my crotch against his and groan softly when I feel his hardening cock against mine. I moved my hips against his for a while and told him to answer my question and he just whimpered and bucked his hips. Then I pressed hard against him and stopped altogether.

"Answer my question like a good boy, now." I demanded and he whined and pouted.

"I-I dream about you touching me like this, kissing me, all over my body, fuck, please Frank, please do something." Gerard moaned, trying to move his hips underneath me. I kissed him hard and licked over his bottom lip and moaned. I've wanted to do that for so damn long. We moved our lips in sync and moved our hips together and moaned. He tugged my shirt off and I did the same for him. I started kissing down his chest, giving his nipples some extra attention. He whined and tugged my hair, trying to push my head further and groaning when he couldn't. I kissed a bit below his navel and smirked and I started to take his pants off and he leaned onto his elbows and watched me, panting.

When he was naked he blushed and I kissed the tip of his dick and he moaned loudly.

"Fucking hell Frank, stop teas- ah!" I took his tip in my mouth and swirled my tongue over it. Then I pulled away and ripped my own pants off. I lay down next to him and turn to him. I tell him to climb on top of him and guide him so he's on correctly.

"Take my cock in your mouth and follow my lead." He was confused but did it and I moaned at the warmth of his mouth. I took his cock in my mouth and he gasped in surprise, I swirled my tongue over his slit again and he moaned, he did the same which made me moan and send pleasurable vibrations down his shaft. I took him deeper in my mouth and he bucked his hips a bit and let out a shaky moan and took all of me into his mouth suddenly. I gasped and my eyes widened at that. This is Gerard's fist time sucking a dick and he just took about 7 inches down his throat without gagging. He's made for this. Too bad no one else gets to enjoy his abilities, I'll make him mine.

I took most of his cock into my mouth and started bobbing my head slowly, using my tongue the best I could. Gerard almost couldn't hold himself up when I did that, he moaned and breathed heavily through his nose. He tried his best to focus on the fact that I also had an aching cock that happened to be down his throat and tried his best to move his head up and down. He was breathing faster and whining and moaning more high pitched, I kept moaning around him and doing my best to give him as much pleasure as possible in this position. It went on like this for a good while and we were both so close it hurt. Soon Gerard came down my throat and pulled away from my cock to let out a high pitched moan that came out in the form of my name. That sound alone almost made me come but I wanted his mouth back to where it was. Gerard was panting and shaking on top of me and I groaned and bucked my hips. When nothing happened, I smacked his ass as hard as I could from below him and took his sensitive cock entirely into my mouth. He screamed and tried to pull his cock out of my mouth but I held him down with my arms. Then he remembered his place and took my cock into his mouth again. I pulled away from his cock and focused on coming. Gerard bobbed his head faster and kept whimpering around me and using his tongue. I couldn't take it anymore and released into his mouth. He swallowed as much as he could and the rest came out from the corners of his mouth.

He puled off, wiped his mouth and cuddled up next to me and I held him close to me and kissed his nose. He blushed and smiled, looking up at me.

"Was I good?"

"Good? You were fantastic." I kissed his lips and looked at his blushing beautiful face.

"Gerard, will you be mine?" I asked a bit shyly.

"I thought you'd never ask." He giggled and kissed me.

Alright, here you go fellas, I'll try to write more. I promise I'll write more soon, my summer break begins next week but I have a camp after that. But after that I'm pretty much free to update, which I will. But here you go for now.