One- Cuddles (Naked)

"Oh my God!" Gerard groaned. Frank nodded, slightly humming.

"Does it have to be summer, I hate summer. It's hot as fuck, there's nowhere to run from the heat. There are kids everywhere with their sticky ice creams and just ugh. I just think that there's nothing nice about summer." Gerard complained as he was trying to get his clothes off, since it was too damn hot to sleep with clothes on. Frank was already in the bed waiting for him, half asleep.

"There's something good about summer." Frank mumbled, he was starting to be more awake now.

"Like what?" Gerard asked sitting on the bed, trying to get his socks off.

"I get to sleep with you, naked." Frank said with more seductive voice now. Gerard swallowed, as he felt his cock wake up.

"Well..that's the only good thing about summer."

"Yep, come here.." Frank raised the blanket so Gerard could dive in. They laid next to each other just looking at each other, both ignoring the semi hard ons that they had under the blanket. Frank leaned in and kissed Gerard softly.

"Let's sleep, okay?" Frank said and Gerard swallowed, holding back a pout.

"O-okay.."

Frank wrapped his arms around Gerard's waist tightly, Gerard wrapped his arms around Franks neck. They pulled each other closer so they were entirely pressed against each other. That was when both of them gasped when they felt the other's hardening cock press against their body. Frank smirked and Gerard blushed. Frank snaked a hand between Gerard's legs, stroking him slowly and gently. Gerard blushed more as he started letting out small noises. Frank sped up his hand a little, squeezing Gerard's cock in his hand  slightly, making the older one let out whorish moans, making Frank even harder. Gerard bit his lip, two can play this game , he thought. Gerard moved his hand between Frank's legs. Frank didn't notice this until Gerard's fingers were wrapped around him, his eyes widened and he moaned loudly in surprise and pleasure. Gerard looked at him, breathing heavily when he started moving his hand fast and squeezing Frank's cock. Frank was in such high that he forgot to move his hand on Gerard's cock, which made Gerard squeeze his cock painfully hard. Frank hissed in pain and looked at Gerard like he was a mad man, but then realized what was wrong.

Both of them were sweating, blushing, moaning and whimpering like whores. Soon Gerard came, arching his back, moaning loudly, his eyes closed, throwing his head back. And that was enough to send Frank over the edge, and he came hard, moaning Gerard's name.

When their breathing slowed down, Frank chuckled slightly.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

Then they kissed, and soon fell asleep tangled in each others arms.

Sorry if this sucks and is short and stuff, but yay first one out, what do you think?