10-Doggy style

Danger Days tour was heading towards its end. It was a concert night and Frank had a boner from looking at his boyfriend's ass for too long. When they got informed that they were on in five minutes, Ray and Mikey went to get ready. As Gerard almost left also, Frank pinned him against the wall and kissed him roughly and ground his hard on against Gerard's crotch, making the older whine. Frank continued moving his hips as long as Gerard was throbbing hard, and honestly, it didn't take long. Come on, it's Frank Iero. Then suddenly Frank pulled away and smirked and left to get his guitar and Gerard just whined. This concert was gonna be long.

When the concert finally ended Gerard and Frank ran hand in hand into the hotel that was near when you went out from the backdoor. That was the hotel the band was staying in and Mikey could probably figure out that he was staying in Ray's room after all.

When they got into the room, Gerard pushed Frank against the wall and kissed him and Frank growled and switched their places.

"Have you forgotten which one of us is the bitch, huh?" Frank growled into Gerard's ear and pushed roughly against him.

"Fuck..no.." Gerard groaned and gasped.

"No? How come I don't believe you, slut?" Gerard couldn't move under Frank's weight and Frank got the collar and leash from his pocket and put them on Gerard. Gerard's cock twitched, he loved being collared. Frank tugged harshly on the leash so Gerard's face was against his and he kissed him hard.

"On your knees. Now."

"Yes.." Gerard was already lowering himself on his knees and Frank pulled him back up.

"Yes what?" Frank growled

"Yes, sir.." Gerard almost moaned out. Frank smirked and let Gerard fall on his knees.
Gerard looked up at Frank with big and innocent looking eyes, Frank knew Gerard was nowhere near innocent.

"Now, suck my cock like the little whore yo are.." Frank growled and tugged on the leash so Gerard's face was closer to his crotch.

"I'm your whore, sir, only yours.." Gerard whimpered as he started to take Frank's jeans off. Frank only smirked and Gerard took his cock out and immediately took the tip in his mouth and swirled his tongue, making Frank bite his lip. Gerard looked up through his perfect lashes and Frank wanted to fuck his mouth raw. Frank put his hand in Gerard's hair and slowly pushed into Gerard's mouth, till he was all the way in his mouth and down Gerard's throat.Gerard thanked God for not having a gag reflex. Gerard had used his tongue eagerly on every inch that wet in and Frank moaned lowly. Gerard whined a bit and relaxed his muscles and jaw and Frank started to move his hips and pushing in and out of Gerard's mouth. Gerard just took it, he loved being used like this. Gerard moaned as his own cock was throbbing and leaking precum in his tight as fuck leather pants. He wanted so desperately to touch himself but he didn't have a permission.

Soon Frank pulled away and Gerard breathed heavily, saliva dripping from the side of his mouth, his lips swollen and red.

"On your hands and knees, bitch." Frank said and got lube from Gerard's bag. Gerard did as told and waited eagerly for Frank to touch him.  Frank knelt behind him and pulled Gerard's pants down as  far as they would go. Gerard was shaking a bit under Frank's touch as Frank rubbed his palm harshly on Gerard's cheeks and then smacked down and made him jerk forward. Gerard pushed his ass back, and whimpered, blushing brightly. Frank smacked his ass a couple more times and Gerard was leaking so much precum on the hotel carpet and he felt like he was gonna come untouched if Frank kept it this way. But Frank couldn't take the ache between his own legs so he finally lubed two fingers and inserted them and Gerard moaned whorishly and Frank wondered how loud his boyfriend would get when Frank fucked him.

When Frank was done prepping Gerard he was writhing and begging. Frank smacked his ass again.

"Fuck..please..ah..please fuck me, fuck me so hard I'll forget my own name, please, fill me up, please oh my God, make me feel it for days.." Gerard begged, his words coming out as desperate moans. Frank moaned lowly and lined himself up with Gerard's entrance and pushed in roughly, making the other scream out and drop his head forward. Frank tugged on the leas, making Gerard's head shoot up and he moaned loudly and his cock twitched as Frank almost choked him a bit with the collar. Frank started to thrust faster and harder, hitting Gerard's prostate.

"Ah fuck please..sir, please let me come, I'll do anything oh fuck ah!" Gerard screamed and Frank wrapped his hand around Gerard's cock and started jerking him along with his thrusts.

"Come for me, bitch.." Frank growled and Gerard did. Gerard came hard screaming and moaning and shaking, his eyes were screwed shut and he was covered in a light layer of sweat. He clenched around Frank and Frank came moaning his name loudly and riding out both of their orgasms. The carpet had a little pool of Gerard's cum on it and Gerard's hands and legs were shaking terribly. Just as he was about to collapse face first against the carpet, Frank picked him up and carried him to the bed. He laid him down and took the leash off the collar. Gerard fell asleep almost immediately, before he did, he felt Frank wrap his arms around him and whisper 'I love you' and then Gerard fell asleep.

Alright, I'm sorry I haven't written in a long time but I'll try to write as much as I can, there's just a lot of shit going on at school and with friends and at home so yeah. I hope you liked this.