19 Outdoors

Frank and Gerard were on a walk, it was a beautiful day. It was September and the leaves were brown, orange, red and yellow, it was pretty. The sun was setting, making everything look bright orange and beautiful. Gerard held tightly on his boyfriends arm, leaning very close to him as they walked. They had been dating a couple years now. They lived in the same neighborhood and were now on a walk in a park that was at the end of the road. The park was always empty. There weren't really kids in the neighborhood and the teenagers were usually drinking and partying at the town center. It was a really sweet evening.

Gerard was smiling and pulled Frank to sit with him on the grass of one hill that was at the edge of the park. It was a big hill and you could see the lights of the city that was next to the town. Frank smiled and sat beside his boyfriend, kissing his cheek and pulling out a pack of smokes.
He lit one and took a long drag, blowing the smoke out slowly and relaxing. He looked at the sun setting behind the city that was lit everywhere, you could hear sirens of a police car. Gerard wasn't looking at the beautiful scenery though, he was looking at his even more beautiful boyfriend. At that moment he was just thinking how hot Frank looked when he smoked. He started chewing his lip while he started thinking about stuff while looking at Frank's furrowed brows and beautiful sexy eyes. Then he looked at Frank's face, it was just something that would make pretty much anyone weak at the knees.

Frank turned to look at Gee and smirked.

"What?" his voice was low and sexy, the cigarettes having that effect on that too. It didn't help Gerard's situation which was slowly getting up in his jeans. Frank's gaze drifted to Gerard's lips and he licked his own lips. Gerard blushed and took the cigarette from Frank, taking it to his own lips and turning his head forward, taking a long drag. This time it was Frank staring at something prettier than the scenery. Frank also thought that Gerard looked really hot when he smoked. Gerard was getting more relaxed with the nicotine in his body and he blew the smoke out slowly, making it look thick and cool.

When the cigarette was thrown away, Frank immediately turned Gerard's head and attacked his lips with his own. Kissing passionately, moving his lips along with Gerard's. Frank pushed Gerard onto his back and climbed on top of him. He slipped his tongue into Gerard's mouth and moaned softly, both tasting cigarettes. He started to gently press his hips against Gerard's, smirking when the latter moaned out, his cock throbbing in his pants. They slowly moved their hips together. Frank pulled back from the kiss and watched Gerard as he moved his hips.

"Fuck..Frank..please.." Gerard whined, bucking his hips up.

"Please what, Gee?" Frank smirked and pressed his hips down harder. That made Gerard moan whorishly and rut his hips against Frank's.

"Fuck me..I don't care if someone sees or hears..ah..just fuck me please.." Gerard moaned weakly. 

"You're so fucking pretty like that, begging and all desperate.." Frank growled and took Gerard's jacket and shirt off, his own following right after. Then he started to take their pants off, while kissing Gerard's chest and sucking on his nipples. Gerard was getting real desperate with all this pleasure Frank was giving him.

Finally Frank had taken his pants off and started prepping him, using his saliva as lubricant. Gerard was moaning and moving his hips back on Frank's fingers, his cheeks were pink, his hair was a mess and he tried so hard to keep all the slutty moans in but failed. Frank pulled his fingers out and pulled his hair enough to bring his head towards his own cock.

"Suck it slut, or I'll go in dry.." Frank growled, making Gerard's cock twitch with the dominant tone in his voice. Gerard whimpered and immediately took all of Frank into his mouth, surprising himself and Frank with that. Frank's mouth hung open and he let out a loud moan, because Jesus fuck, he was balls deep in Gerard's mouth and the boy didn't even gag, and Frank was quite big. Gerard just moaned around Frank and started covering his cock with as much saliva as he could. Frank was in heaven and on the edge of coming when Gerard pulled off, a line of spit and pre come was connected between Frank's tip and his lips. He looked up at frank with innocent eyes and licked his lips.

"Is that good?"

"So fucking good..on your back, now." Frank moaned out and climbed on top of Gerard when he laid down. Then he slowly pushed in, stretching Gerard a bit more than his fingers ever could, he moaned lowly as he tried not to just destroy his pretty boy. Gerard's eyes rolled back. It was ecstatic, the feeling of pain and pleasure was overwhelming. He pushed his hips down on Frank's cock, taking more of him in.

Soon Frank started moving, pushing in and out, picking up a fast pace, going in hard. He grabbed a fistful of Gerard's hair and started sucking on his neck, making hickeys. He suddenly hit something inside Gerard and made him let out a shaky moan.

"O-h f-fuck.."Gerard rolled his hips down and tilted his head back, screwing his eyes shut. "Please don't stop.." Gerard moaned out desperately, his nails digging into Frank's skin as Frank started moving faster, hitting Gerard's prostate hard with every thrust. Gerard let out moans and screams, breathing heavily. Frank looked into his eyes and kept thrusting, wanting Gerard to come without him having to stroke his cock.Gerard moaned and whined, squirming and shaking with pleasure.

"Frank..ah! Fuck please don't stop..I'm so close.." Gerard muttered with shaky breathing. His asshole practically sucked Frank's cock in. Frank just groaned lowly and kept going. Soon Gerard was spilling his load on both of them while screaming.

"D-daddy!" He screamed and that brought Frank to the edge as well. He came hard deep inside Gerard, filling him up.

When they had both finished, Frank used his other sock to clean the up a bit and threw it away. They would be taking a shower later. When they had both put their clothes back on, minus Frank's sock, they started walking back home, Gerard limping a bit.

"Did you call me daddy back there by the way?" Frank asked smirking.

Gerard blushed brightly and looked down.

"It's okay, baby, I just wish you would've told me sooner.." Frank smiled, making Gerard smile too.

Alright, I hope you liked this, anyone got any suggestions which kink I should do for the next chapter since it's supposed to have some kink. Also please read my smut one shot book, it's better than this, at least in my opinion and it has a lot less readers. Thank you for reading, I love you!