11-Dom/Sub

Gerard was chained to the wall of his and Frank's basement. It was their 'play room' as Frank called it. His hand's were above his head, cuffed and his legs were cuffed apart from each other. He was blindfolded and gagged, his other hand held a little bell that he would drop if he wanted Frank to stop. He was squirming and hard, excited for whatever Frank had in store for him. Soon he heard footsteps approaching him. Frank had entered the room and he had a couple of things with him. At the moment he held a leather whip in his hands and he slowly and softly ran it across Gee's chest, the other shook a bit and his breathing got quicker. Gerard squirmed and Frank smirked.

"You're so fucking pretty..all mine.." Frank said lowly, running the whip along Gerard's shaft. Gerard whimpered and his cock twitched. Frank raised the whip and hit Gerard's hip a couple of times. Gerard moaned, he liked the pain. Frank hit both of Gerard's nipples, making him whine and squirm more against the restraints. Frank hit Gerard's inner thigh and Gerard moaned loudly. His cock was leaking precum and he wanted to come, but Frank had barely started.

Frank put the whip away and got out a small vibrator and put some lube on it and slowly inserted in into Gerard. Gerard squeaked lightly, the lube was cold and first he thought it was a small dildo because Frank hadn't put it on. He started moving it slowly, searching for Gerard's spot and when Gerard threw his head forward and moaned loudly he knew he'd found it. He pressed it against Gerard's prostate and left it there. He took Gerard's gag out  and smirked as he pressed the remotes first setting on. The toy started to vibrate and Gerard's jaw dropped as he let out a desperate moan. Frank put the vibrator up to the highest setting and put the remote down. Gerard was squirming and moaning desperately. Frank took out a wand vibrator and pressed it against Gerard's length and put it on. Gerard screamed out in pleasure and his eyes started to water from the feeling.

"Please sir, please can I come? Please let me come oh my God.."Gerard groaned when Frank pressed it against his tip, he only bit his lip and chuckled sadistically.

"You have to hold it for now, kitten, can you hold it or do I have to get a cockring?" Frank asked and put more pressure on Gerard's tip.

"I'm not sure if I can, sir.." Gerard hated cockrings but he'd take that rather than being punished. Frank nodded and got a cockring, slipping it on Gerard and continuing the torture for a good five minutes. Then his self control ended and he couldn't just look at Gerard like this anymore. He put the vibrators away and took Gerard's blindfold off and kissed him passionately and roamed his mouth with his tongue. He took the chains off and carried Gerard to the bed and climbed on top of him. Frank pushed into him hard and Gerard's eyes rolled back into their sockets. Frank's cock was bigger than the vibrator and much better. Frank immediately hit Gerard's prostate and started moving fast and hard. Gerard was near passing out from the overwhelming pleasure and his cock hurt from the need to come. Frank soon took the cockring off and pushed into Gerard a few more times, stroking him and Gerard came screaming Frank's name. He squirmed and moaned and came hard, it seemed like it was never ending. Frank couldn't take it anymore and shot his load deep inside Gerard, filling him up and moaning his name.

When they both finished, Frank cleaned himself and Gerard off and they fell asleep for a few hours in the bed, cuddling.

It's short as fuck and probably utter shit, but hey I tried and actually updated so thumbs up for that. I'd love some comments and votes and if anyone would like to, check out my other shit too. Thanks for whoever reads this.