16-Public place

I'm probably never gonna stop writing about Gee in skirts.

Gee and Frank had been dating for quite a while now. They were the cutest couple in the whole High school, well, some were saying that Lindsay and Jamia were the cutest. The whole school was gay. Anyway, the point was that Gee and Frank were like, Danny and Sandy kind of cute, Lindsay and Jamia were Eddie and Columbia kind of cute.

Anyway, Gee was this cute innocent little thing who liked skirts and kittens, he often wished he was a cat so he could just eat and sleep and purr cutely. Cats don't need to worry about College or future. Although Gee kinda didn't either, Frank promised that he would take care of him. They loved each other so much.

Frank was this leather jacket dude who smokes and breaks rules. He's ready to fight anyone and especially everyone who even tries to think of hurting his Gee. He loves Gee and takes care of him and is a dream boyfriend for someone like Gee.

They also had sex, so much sex, I know I know, teenage hormones make you horny often and they fuck a lot, but they had like a lot of sex. No one knew they had that much sex, because Gee seemed so damn innocent, hell, everyone thought Gee was a virgin. He would be loud as heck but Frankie keeps him quiet. It's not that Frank wouldn't like Gee's sounds, he just likes to tease Gee in public, in front of people who think he's an innocent angel.

This was one of those days, except that today Frank went the furthest:

It was lunch break and Frank was sitting under a tree reading Gee's favourite book out of curiosity. Gee walked to him and sat on his lap facing him, Frank put the book down.

"Hey baby, how was your class?"

"Terrible.." Gee said pouting.

"Why? Did someone do or say something?" Frank asked, slowly getting mad.

"Yeah, the teacher did something very bad that hurt my soul.." Gee said. Frank clenched his hands into fists.

"What did he do?"

"He was teaching us math.." Gee said looking at Frank with innocent eyes and smiling slightly. Frank calmed down and chuckled.

"Aw baby, you had me worried there.."

"But it is something to be worried about! Math is stupid!" Gee whined and bounced on Frank's lap in frustration. Frank bit his lip and his imagination started to run, he put his hands on Gee's thighs and started to slowly move them up. Gee noticed when Frank's thumb was stroking his inner thigh and he blushed bright red.

"F-Frankie..t-there's people here.." Gee stuttered quietly as Frank's hand found it's way to palm Gee through his panties. Gee's breath hitched and he bit his lip hard to keep the moans in.

"I know, that's why you're gonna have to be really quiet, I know you're able to when you want to.." Frank muttered as he leaned in to kiss behind Gee's ear, his long hair covering up that Frank started to suck a hickey on his neck. He did it just for the fun of it, no one was gonna see them anyway. Frank moved his hand under Gee's skirt and used his precum as lube when he slowly stretched Gee. Gee was blushing and letting out whimpers and tiny sounds that Frank could barely hear. He was resting his head against Frank's shoulder and it looked like he was crying on his shoulder so no one bothered them, but they were looking. Frank somehow managed to get his dick out and smear his own precum for it to be good enough lube as he inserted himself into Gee. Gee was blushing so much and he looked at Frank desperately, wanting him to move and wanting to come but also not wanting to moan because people would start thinking differently about him, but this kind of stuff was such a turn on for him.

Gee started to slightly bounce on Frank's cock. He kissed Frank for long and whimpered lightly every time he went down and Frank's cock brushed against his prostate. Everyone else went to class already but they stayed there, they started going a bit faster when the yard was empty from people.

"F-Frankie please, can I come.." Gee whimpered and looked at Frank who nodded and maned lowly at the feeling when Gee clenched around his cock and came, whimpering his name and little thank yous. Soon Frank came inside Gee, moaning and throwing his head back, then groaning because damn it hurts to hit your head on a tree.

They decided to skip the rest of the day and went back to the dorms to do whatever. You can decide whether they cuddled or fucked.

I'm so sorry this took so long, school starts soon and I'm not even slightly ready for it. But here you go, I hope you like it. I got the idea from the sex tape movie.