23 New position

Gerard woke up with three fingers up his ass and his dick up. He let out a loud moan and clutched on the bedsheets. He was laying on his side and he knew who was behind him. Frank woke up with a hard on and decided that he'd do the same for Gerard. He was rubbing his fingers against Gerard's prostate who moved to lay on his front and moaned into the pillow. Frank laid beside him and started to whisper dirty things for him.
"You're gonna ride my cock like there's no tomorrow, you're gonna take it and fucking love it like the slut you are, you're not gonna cum until you scream "please Frankie fill me up with your cum, I'm your little whore, please let me come, please." Understood?" Frank said with low and sexy voice and that almost drove Gerard over the edge already. Gerard nodded and whimpered when Frank pulled his fingers out. He then lubed up his cock before laying onto his back and pulling Gerard to straddle his thighs. Gerard had his back to Frank and he slowly lowered himself onto Frank's cock. Frank leaned his head back and moaned, bucking his hips into Gerard's ass. Gerard moaned loudly and fell forward, taking support from the bed and moving his hips slightly, biting his lip. Gerard started to move his hips up and down, his ass shaking, Frank grabbed it with both hands. He groaned and smacked Gerard's ass, Gerard moaned loudly, loving the pain.

"Fuck you're such a slut.." Frank groaned and kept bucking into him harder and faster. Gerard's eyes rolled back and he leaned his head back. Frank smacked Gerard's ass again. Gerard screamed out Frank's name, wanting to come real bad. Gerard whimpered and looked down, breathing heavily.

"P-please.." he whimpered quietly.

"Louder, slut.." Frank growled, smacking Gerard's ass again.

"Please Frankie! Ah..f-fill me up w-with your cum..I-I'm y-your little whore.. f-fuck..please let me come..please.." Gerard groans out desperately. Frank moans loudly and comes hard into Gerard. Gerard moaned and shook, he couldn't move anymore, that's when he came untouched and hard, all over their sheets. He moaned Frank's name loudly and just stayed there, shaking. He groaned and sat there until Frank pulled out. He later back down and Frank cleaned them up and kissed his head. Gerard fell back asleep soon, frank smiling and going downstairs to make breakfast for them.

Wowowowow third one in the same week, look at that. Okay this one's pretty short but I'm trying to get this done. Hope you liked it.