eighteen

a/n finally, the part you all have been waiting for >:)

( Jimin's Senior Year *Highschool*
Jungkook's Sophomore Year *Highschool* )

Flashback

" gotcha! "

jimin giggled as jungkook scooped him up, his mushroom hair bouncing slightly, sweat forming on his forehead.

" kookie-ah! " jimin smiled, his eyes forming into moon cresents, hands wrapped aroung jungkook's muscular chest.

" yes, my lovely beautiful, chim chim? "

" i love you, " jimin whispered, pecking jungkook's rasberry lips.

" guess what? i love you too, " jungkook replied, his hands running through jimin's soft hair.

they stood there, jimin in jungkook's arms, both of them gazing lovingly in each other's eyes.

everyone knew that they shared a fiery passion, a love so surreal, a love everybody fantasized about.

or so they thought.

" imma go pee, ill be back, jungkook ah! " jimin laughed, getting out of his boyfriend's arms, his little legs running to the nearest bathroom.

" cute, isn't he? " someone whispered.

jungkook whipped his head around to meet a smiling blue haired boy, a senior perhaps, his gaze looking at jimin.

" what do you want? " jungkook asked, his senses telling him that something was wrong with this... guy.

" oh... nothing. "

jungkook gave him another glare, about to go follow jimin when the blue haired boy spoke up.

" do you want to make easy cash? " he asked, the guy's grin growing bigger, almost... evilly.

" what? "

jungkook was puzzled.

" dude, i know you're poor as fuck and your parents are homophobic, right? you live with the namjin couple, or whatever their ship name is, "

" who the fuck are you? " jungkook spat harshly, but he was secretly afraid of this mysterious, dangerous, knowing person.

" i'll be straight with ya...

drug jimin, take his virginity, and in return, you'll recieve $900,000. "

pt. 1 of a flashback

man, im so evil :')

who the hell is this blue haired person?

does jungkook do it?

did jimin know of this?

to be continued...

vote goal: 132