fifteen

no one pov

" how dare he just go around and make out with anyone on the streets?! " jimin yelled out in frustration, his fists clenching with fury.

jimin marched down the street, his face twisted in anger.

" but... im stupid to think he'd love me, " jimin sighed, his face changing into sadness.

he made a turn into a dark alley, his body getting suprisingly cold.

" im going to be murdered by a death eater, i swear, " jimin yelped, remembering how dudley almost got his life sucked out in that one harry potter movie.

" jimin... "

jimin jumped up, his eyes looking around frantically, his face now filled with sudden fear.

" i-i have a wand and im not afraid to use it! " jimin shouted, his hands shaking softly.

he felt a tug on his leg, a loud scream coming out of his mouth as he saw the one and only jungkook.

jungkook was bloody and beaten up, his pants unbuttoned and his shirt was inside out.

" what are you doing jungkook? " jimin asked, his voice trying to hide his sympathy.

" i.. i cant believe- "

" what, you cant believe the whore who made out with you beat you up? " jimin asked, his voice pouring venom.

" j-jimin, i was raped, " jungkook croaked out, his eyes clenching with pain as he tried to stand up.

" wait, jungkook, don't try to stand up, bab- i mean.. it's going to hurt, " jimin gingerly stated, not even caring if his deep love for jungkook was already starting to reveal itself.

jimin grabbed jungkook's waist, his hands grasping it cautiously.

he began to use his strength to lift jungkook up, eventually carrying jungkook bridal style.

yes, it hurt jimin a lot to have to carry this muscular boy, but at that moment he didn't care, because he was so in love.

as jimin started to walk away from the dark alley, still carrying jungkook's frail body, jungkook reached out to cup jimin's face.

" w-what? " jimin stammered, his face flushing slightly.

" you're so beautiful, jimin ah. "

*hits self repeatedly with pan*

next chapter... has... um *cough* ;)

ily all

thanks for supporting me :')♡

vote goal: 179