three

" how are you, my little chimchim? " j-hope questioned, eating his hot dog with a smile.

" im okay, i guess, " jimin replied, trying to hide his boner in the saggy pants he was wearing.

fucking jungkook, he thought.

" what were you doing when i was gone, hmm? " hoseok grinned, placing his hand on jimin's thigh.

" n-n-nothing, " jimin chuckled.

" oh, that reminds me. im going on a... business trip for 2 weeks and i asked jungkook to stay with you, " hobi ruffled jimin's hair.

" j-jungkook?! " jimin yelped.

" yea... something better not happen between you guys, " j-hope warned.

" why would you think that? " jimin asked nervously.

" jimin, we've known each other since highschool. i still remember when you loved him. " hoseok stated.

" oh, y-yea... " jimin gulped.

" just remember what he did to you, jimin. pretty unforgivable if you ask me. i still don't know why you guys even agreed to stay friends. i mean, if he did those things to me, i'd hate him forever. " hobi shrugged his shoulders, wiping his mouth.

" i know, hoseok. i only love you babe, never forget that, " jimin smiled, hoping he wasn't giving himself away.

" okay, baby. i ought to get going. please take care of yourself, my love, " j-hope gave a soft peck on jimin's mouth, squeezing his hand lightly.

" i will. "

》《》《》《》《》《

" jimin! " jungkook shouted and rushed to meet him at the door.

" what?! " jimin replied, frustrated.

" i missed you. im sorry about the way i acted, i was just horny. " jungkook chuckled nervously.

" jungkook? " jimin asked, facing away from the handsome guy's face.

" hmm? "

" i... why did you do all that stuff this morning? " jimin asked, clenching his eyes.

" because i was horny and taehyung left for some kind of trip today, so you were just... there. " jungkook shrugged, looking at his nails.

" am i just some kind of side hoe to you?! " jimin asked angrily, tears in his eyes.

" jimin, youre not even my hoe. you're just... i dont know. " jungkook looked away, trying not to laugh at jimin's tears.

" the fuck jungkook! " jimin yelled angrily, turning a laughing jungkook around and smacking him across the face.

" little shit! whyd you do that! " jungkook questioned angrily, clutching his red face.

" youre a bitch, i wish i never forgave you for what you did! " jimin screamed, walking up to his room.

" just remember im staying here for 2 weeks! " jungkook stubbornly shouted.

;-; poor jimminie