eight

warning: you asked for it ;)

third pov

jungkook pushed jimin on the bed, eagerly waiting to taste him more and more.

" ah ah, jungkook, mhm, " jimin whined, looking up at jungkook who was now slowly taking off jimin's shirt, smirking sexily.

" it's daddy, " jungkook whispered into jimin's ear, tugging down jimin's pants to show his massive bulge.

" daddy, " jimin moaned and arched his back as jungkook lightly brushed his fingers on jimin's undewear, making the move to take them completely off.

jimin squirmed uncomfortably and ashamed as he layed there, completely naked and sweaty under the boy whom he has grown to love over the years.

" i-i'm sorry, i'm not what someone expe- "

" shut up jimin. you are the most beautiful person ive ever seen, " jungkook remarked, kissing him softly with meaning in the kiss.

jungkook worked his way down, leaving wet little kisses on jimin's jaw, stomach, and then finally, jimin's entrance.

" shit, daddy! " jimin yelled out loud as jungkook placed his hands on jimin's throbbing cock, slowly moving it up and down.

" fuck jimin, look at me baby, look at me, " jungkook groaned, meeting jimin's sweaty forehead and his eyes as he moved his hand faster and faster.

" oh, that feels so good, ah, don't stop, " jimin moaned loudly, placing his hands on jungkook's hair as jungkook circled jimin's pre-cumed dick.

" ah, daddy im about to- "

jimin's words were interrupted as he came, white cum splattering on jungkook's hands.

jungkook shyly smiled as he licked all the white substance off his hands, not missing a spot.

" my turn, " jimin growled, flipping over jungkook who was shocked by jimin's dominance.

" who knew that you could top, beautiful? " jungkook smirked as jimin flushed pink.

jimin reached for a bottle of lube in his drawer as jungkook suddenly stopped him.

" don't. i want to be completely inside you. i want to give myself fully to you. " jungkook whispered as jimin smiled a bashful smile.

jimin rapidly took off jungkook's clothes, just wanting to be inside his daddy already.

" ready? " jimin asked, positioning his dick on top of jungkook's own, waiting to thrust into jungkook and wipe off that innocent face of his.

" yes, " jungkook murmured, putting his hands on jimin's hips for support.

jungkook gasped in pain as jimin entered inside jungkook, making him close his eyes.

" jungkook, open your eyes, i want to see you staring deep in my eyes when i fuck you, baby. " jimin whispered huskily into jungkook's ear, moving slowly inside jungkook.

" ah shit, jimin, damn, " jungkook shouted, his nails digging into jimin's soft skin.

jimin moved a bit faster, thrusting wildly while jungkook moved his hips along with the rhythm.

" mhm, mother fucker jimin, " jungkook moaned loudly when jimin hit his sweet spot.

" urgh daddy, " jimin groaned, biting his lip as he felt pleasure rising up in him.

the room was filled with the sound of messy moans and shouts, the slapping of skin and the bed creaking loudly.

" i-im about to cum, " jungkook shouted, his eyes looking intently into jimin's, his legs stiffening.

" ah, me too, baby, " jimin moaned, meeting jungkook's sweaty forehead and wet lips.

their moist lips moved messily, tongues tugging on the other's, moaning softly into each other's mouth as jimin thrusted faster and faster into jungkook.

at last, they met their climax, their cum entering into the other's cock while moaning each other's name.

" shit. that was... " jungkook sighed tiredly, a grin on his face.

" amazing. im going to take a shower daddy, ill meet you here when im done, " jimin smiled at jungkook, grabbing a green towel and closing the bathroom door behind him.

jungkook was just about to close his eyes when he spotted a blinding white light coming from jimin's phone, which laid forgotten on the floor.

jungkook, like the curious person he is, stood up and picked it up, looking at the picture message on the phone.

what he saw made him gasp and widen his eyes, in disbelief of what he saw on the screen.

" no. fucking. way. "

hm, what's the pic on the screen? *hehe

sorry for the bad smut, by the way

vote goal: 40