seven

jimin pov

shit.

thats how i feel like.

i can't think or process anything.

because what jungkook said...

was right.

im an anorexic, self harming person.

i started when everything with jungkook... fell down. it was the only help to my depression at that time, especially of what jungkook did to me.

he did something so cruel and heartless, i still dont know why him and i hang out to this day.

i tried to stiffle my sobs as i grabbed a pillow, burying my face into it.

why do i have to breathe?

i stood up slowly and looked myself in the mirror.

i peered as i saw the slightly fading cuts on my arms, everywhere in sight. i stared at my fat fat stomach, and i couldnt bear to see how much i was bulging out.

" you are worthless. nobody loves you. you are so ugly and fat. " i whispered to myself.

and then i felt a set of warm arms snaking around my waist, bringing me close to the hot body behind me.

" you are everything. everyone loves you. you are so beautiful and perfect. "

i gasped in shock as i heard jungkook's words echo around me.

" j-jungkook? "

he didn't answer me.

instead, he cupped my face, gazing lovingly in my eyes.

his fingers traced my lips, and i swallowed, nervous but excited to see what was to come.

i watched as he lowered his face to mine, his eyes flicking back to my eyes then back to my lips.

" w-what are you- "

he interrupted my words as he pressed his lips to my plump waiting ones.

at first i didnt move.

but then, he kissed me deeper, bringing me closer to his chest and his arms tightening around me.

i stiffled a moan as he licked my bottom lip, slightly asking for permission.

as soon as i did, i felt his warm minty tongue messily tugging on my own tongue, leaving saliva connected to our lips.

i found myself kissing back deeply, and i lowered my hands to his bulging crotch, making sure to massage it slowly.

no one pov

as the two thirsty boys made out harder and harder, and messier and messier, nobody paid attention to jimin's phone, which was lighting up brightly.

one new picture message!

from: baby hoseok

smut or nah next chapter?
up to you guys