Part 20

We had been running for ages, till we came to this bridge, it had 'Thieves' writing on it, with Z's dangling from it. Next thing we know, fire bombs are being thrown at us, and we are running for cover, the group split up, I was with Zac, Doc, Addy who a serious tooth infection and Dr. Sun.

We put addy on a desk, and we heard what seemed to sound like drums playing, and there was red hands painted on the walls.

"I've got a bad feeling about this" I said looking around me, we where in some kind of factory thing, for pranks, Doc sat on a woopy cushion, and he laughed, Addy looked like hell.

"We need to pull it out" Dr. Sun said
"You're not getting near it, over my dead body" Addy said then winched in pain.

"Addy, you're going to die if you don't, let-" I was cut off when fire bombs came rushing through the window. We grabbed Addy, and ran through to the back room. Where Addy just laid there.

"Right, Addy this is gotta happen, we need to take your tooth out, or you will die, I don't wanna loose you" I said, but she just shook her head and told us 'no'

Before I knew it Sun had Addy in a choke hold, before I knew it, she was knocked out and Sun was taking out her tooth, I couldn't deal with the noise of the tooth been ripped out.

I sat on a spinning chair, and span round.

"Hey Niomi" I heard my name being shouted, I stopped to realise my head was spinning, i try to stand up and just fell over, Doc grabbed my hand, and helped me up, we just laughed.

Addy say up, and she held her mouth. And Dr sun holding her nose, Addy got her good.

"Listen, the noise has gone" Sun said and we got Addy and we headed out side, where met up with Warren and Hector, and we headed out.