Part 12

4 days, 5 hours, 4 minutes, 40 seconds since my mum died, I didn't allow her to become one of those things.

I have took myself away from the group, I haven't spoke to anyone, it was a hard hit. My mum and I was just beginning to get back to normal as we could, and she's gone, again, but this time she isn't coming back.

The group was sleeping, 10k and Cassandra was on watch, probably fucking, but who cares.. I haven't even though about him.

I took my bag, and sat down against one of the many trees, and pulled out the bottle of whiskey, I retrieved earlier, before my mum was bitten..

I haven't even tastes alcohol, I know that I probably regret it the next morning..

I broken open the seal, took a deep breath in, then out, putting the bottle to my lips and taking a big gulp, which I soon regretted. I quickly took the bottle away from my mouth, as I felt the burning sensation down my throat, but after that, it left a good.

A few hours later, I had drank half the bottle, and I felt very tipsy.

I try and stand up, using the tree to take my weight, I stand up and wobble my way across to 10k and Cassandra who was in the middle of a make out session.

"Ohhhhhhh... Myyyyyy baaaad" I slurred,

"Niomi, are you drunk" Cassandra asked concern?

"What's it to you? I'm aloud to drink, I'm a woman, who lost her family, and everything, so excuse me.. But I.. I am aloud to have a glass, or half bottle"

"You, you.. You stole 10k.. I have major feelings for this boy, and you took him.." I said pointing my finger at Cassandra, and 10k standing in front of her, I fell to my knees, tears streaming down my face.