Part 18

OMMMMMMGGGGG! Thanks you for the 1k reads, it means a lot! Thank you!

We had escaped La Reina and her gang, I must admit they where pretty scary, but we got rid of them, they were crazy people, specially after they were injected with Murphy's blood.

We had made our way to where ever the GPS Addy had was telling us to go.

It took us to a little bar, by the ocean it looked cute, cute? Really Niomi? Well it looked nice.

"Wait, Murphy here" Warren said while handing Murphy some kind of disguise.

"There's no way I'm wearing this" he huffed, and crossed his arms.

"Put it on now" Warren said and gave him a look.

Before I know it Murphy is changing.

"Niomi, are you okay?" 10k came up to me, the first time we've properly spoke since forever.

"Yeah, are you? Listen I'm sorry about Cassandra, and everything I done wrong.. I still regret drinking to be honest" I said looking around, trying to avoid eye contact.

"Yeah, it hit me hard, but I kinda knew it was coming, since Murphy bit her, and made her into some kind of Zombie Hybrid, I had a bad feeling about it. Never liked Murphy that much, but since he bit Cassandra, I despise him. He will never get a chance to do that to me" 10k said while walking to the group, I followed behind taking in the information about Cassandra.. Damn Murphy bit her.

We entered the bar, and an old Woman named 'auntie' greeted us, we told her we were only passing by, we took a seat at a table before a group of men barged in with a zombie

"We have the Murphy" one man announced, yeah right.

"What are y'all having to drink? We are celebration" the man said to us. We just told him we where fine.

I caught Murphy looking at the Zombie, and I could tell he was up to something. He was moving and the Zombie was copying his moves. One of the men clocked it, and suddenly pointed it out to everyone.

Before I knew it all gun where pointed either at us by the men, and at the men by us. The zombie had bit one of the men, and we shot the rest.

"We've been expecting you" Auntie said, she called to tell the people that we where here, just the La Reina showed up, her and her gang"

"WARREN, COME OUT, WE ONLY WANT MURPHY" she shouted, I looked through the gap, and she had a lot and I mean a lot of people with her.

"Oh Lordy lord lord" I said before turning around, to find that Auntie had turned the Bar into a gun display on the wall, we picked out weapons, just as we where ready, bullets came flying in, we fought back, until couple of them got into the shop, sadly we had to kill Auntie, she got shot, and turned, but she died a Legend in my eyes, she seemed cool.

Warren was fighting with La Reina, Addy was having trouble with a man 10x size of Addy, Zac ran over and bit his heel, but he kicked him and Zac yelped, I quickly ran over to Zac, he was hurt bad, I lost my rage and just before I drew my sword, Addy's Bat broke, not the bat, I thought, I quickly drew my Sword and stabbed the man.

The fight was over and the cars had arrived for Murphy.

I picked Zac up, and carried him, outside and laid him on the bench and sat with him.

3 jeep arrived, and it was time to say good bye to Murphy.

"Ouch" someone said faintly, I turned round to be met with a 10k holding his side, I rushed over and he was shot. Warren saw and she rushed over, the people offered to take him, but only him and Murphy. Doc was upset, we where all upset and worried.

I gave Murphy a hug before heading over to 10k, he was lying down, I gave him a hug and quietly whispered in his ear

"Promise you'll come back to us Tommy" then loosened from the hug, I looked in his eyes and he nodded, i gave him a peck on the cheek and let everyone say their goodbyes.

We watched as they drove away with 10k and Murphy, who was apparently going to save the world.

Vasquez was fighting with Escorpion, he had the chance to kill him for what he done to his family but decided against it..

I picked up Zac before we made our way, Just Addy, Zac, Doc, Warren and I, Vasquez decided to go on his own.

We were walking before a car pulled up, it was Escorpion

"Does anyone want a lift?" He spoke. We all looked at each other.

"I have enough z weed to last a month."

"I'm in" Doc smiled, i guess we are going, I placed Zac in the back, and sat with him..

We had stopped, when we saw the boat Murphy and 10k was on smoking, then it exploded. A little escape boat was making it way to the shore.

"Please tell me 10k is on that boat, please tell me 10k is on that boat" Addy panicked

"I don't see him" Doc panicked, my heart sank.

Just then, a Japanese army came behind us and pointed there guns at us. We surrender and put our hands up.

My only thought where on 10k.
Come on Tommy you have to be okay..