chapter 13- I chose her, I kissed her and she punched me

Start from the beginning

We were heading to Jake's penthouse. I was really drunk by now and was not in the condition of driving to my mansion so Jake suggested spending the night at his place.

"Yes, bro. Why did you do that? The dare was to kiss her and not to insult her...." Ian asked from the back seat of the car.

"I don't know," I answered, dryly.

I was really not in the mood of answering or explaining anything to anyone.

"What do you mean you don't know? That doesn't even make any sense-"

"I am really not in the mood of explaining anything, Jake. So just quit talking. And forget everything that happened in the bar. I don't wanna talk or hear anything about it." I intruded.

"But I must say the girl was really gutsy. I mean she slapped you, not only slapped but also punched you and her friend was....awesome. Don't you think so, bro?" Ian asked.

"Shut up, Ian!" I shouted at him and rolled my eyes.

"And what about you, Jake? Did you find them amazing? " Ian asked.

"Yeah...I mean I don't know." Jake said showing no interest in Ian's blabbering.

*******

I was sitting on the couch sipping my coffee in Jake's guest room.

It's already midnight but I am unable to sleep. Earlier, I thought it was due to my work stress but no, it's because of that girl. That girl is invading my mind. I am unable to erase the taste and touch of her soft-pulpy lips on mine from my mind. It is really hard to get her thoughts out of my mind.

Why the heck am I thinking about her? I should be hating this girl for punching and slapping me, and here I am thinking about her lips. What hell is wrong with me? It had never happened to me before. I never let any girl come into my mind then...why...why her thoughts don't leave my mind? Why am I thinking about her? Why am I thinking about the kiss we shared? Why?

It was just a dare. I don't know why the fucking hell I chose her.

Flashback

"Bro, your dare is to choose a random girl in this bar and kiss her," Ian said forming slight smirk on his face.

"No ways, Ian. I am not doing something as stupid as this. Never!" I said, sipping my glass of champagne.

Landon remained on his seat listening to our conversation. It seems like my mom is going to get some good gossips tonight.

"So you mean The CEO of the Adams' empire is backing out from a dare. I thought you liked challenges. But-" before Jake could complete his sentence, I intruded.

"I accept it! So, I get to choose the girl, right?" I asked keeping my glass of champagne on the table and standing.

"Without any doubt, brother." Ian replied, with a smirk.

Jake stood up as well.

We all walked towards the edge to search the girl who I'll be kissing.

"Hey bro, look! She's damn hot." Ian said pointing towards a brunette with the red mini skirt. She was the perfect epitome of a cheap sex worker.

Nah!

"Not my type." I replied.

I just rolled my eyes and started looking around when suddenly my eyes fell onto a girl wearing a black frock like a dress. She was dancing with her friends. She had her back towards me. I saw her swirl and dance. She turned towards me and I got the chance to see her. I must agree that for a second, my breathe got hitched.