chapter 20- Planned or unplanned?

Mr. Adams = Shane 

Senior Mr. Adams = Shane's father, 

I hope you guys don't get confused.

Lara's P.O.V. :

"Cara, today you'll have to come with me to the Adams' mansion. Mrs. Black is not at home and The Hudson's aren't in town." I said changing her into her new clothes.

"Yay!" She squealed in excitement.

"And you are not do to anything mischievous , okay!" I said, giving her a warning look.

"Yes, mommy! Now let's go or we'll be late." She said, arranging my scarf properly.

"Yes, boss!" I said sarcastically and followed her out of the apartment.

Shane's P.O.V. :

"Come in." I said and the next candidate for the job of receptionist entered into my cabin.

"May I sit down, sir?" she asked, politely. 

I looked from my laptop to her. She was a young girl of around Ms. Jones' age.

What the crap! Why do I always need to bring her into everything?

She was a girl of around 22 or 23.

She sat in front of me on the chair when I told to do so. She handed me her file and I started going through her file and found out her name was Lara Dave.

Not again!

After I was done going through her file I looked up on her face. She looked a little nervous.

"So, you've applied for the job of the receptionist..why do you need this job? And why should I choose you for this job?" I asked in a bit of a bossy tone.

"Sir, I think I am capable for this job because I have a year of experience as a receptionist, I have good academic record and I think I've got everything which a receptionists should have in her." She said, confidently.

I liked her confidence. This is the attitude which a person should have to become a receptionist.

"I'm impressed, Ms. Dave. You got the job. You can collect the confirmation letter from the HR department and report on the job from tomorrow. I hate tardiness." I said as I closed her file and handed it back to her.

She took the file from my hands and smiled.

"Thank you so much sir. By the way, I am not Ms. Dave. I am Mrs. Dave." She said, blushing.

Wow...just wow!

Why the hell every Lara in this world needs to be married? 

Can't they just remain single?!

"And you also must have a daughter?" I asked, with a fake smile.

"How do you know, sir?" She was shocked

But I wasn't shocked. Not at all!

I know everything about 'Laras'.

"Just guessed it." I said and started working back on my laptop.

She exited my cabin with a smile.

Wait..not Ms. Dave, she's Mrs. Dave. 

Then why the hell is Ms. Jones- Ms. Jones. If she's married then shouldn't she be Mrs. Jones?