This Friends Day Did Not Go As Planned

This chapter is dedicated to serwaa456 and teen_quee6 for being a big fan of my book. I love your support and I'm glad that you love this book!❤️

Thank you to ednavasquez for the great advice, I appreciate it!:)

___________________________

RECAP of last chapter-

No, it's actually because your an annoying, idiotic, stupid retard who has an ego the size of Russia", I told him, watching his smirk slowly fall from his face.

Now it was my turn to smirk.

So I did.

_________

Naomi POV

I woke up in a good mood.

Why? Because it was Saturday.

Which means...no school! Yay

Rolling over I reached for my phone that was resting on my bedside table. Opening it, I checked the time. It read- 10:12am.

Going on all my social media (which was Facebook, Facebook Messenger, SnapChat, Twitter, Kik and Instagram) I typed back quick replies to people who had commented on my posts and liked a few posts myself.

Good thing there was nothing surprising on social media-like last time how Reece put up his stupid status.

Yawning and stretching, I closed my phone and decided to get my lazy ass out of bed and get ready for the day.

Today I was going out with the girls Sally, Hannah and Olivia at 1pm then we were having a sleepover with the boys Jacob and Raymond after. I can't wait.

Making my way across my room, I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and have a long, relaxing shower.

What a better way to start the day.

After 30minutes (yes I did say 30minutes- oi did I tell you I take long showers? No? Well I do), shut off the water and wrapping a towel around my body I walked towards my closest to pick out what to wear.

I decided on some blue denim booty shorts, a tight white crop top which showed off my stomach and wore my black bikini underneath incase we were going to the beach.

Next I applied on some makeup. I decided to keep it light and simple; since we might be going to the beach it was going to get messy anyway. I put on a coat of black mascara, wore waterproof eyeliner and decided on not wearing any lipstick and instead wore lip balm.

Slipping on my favorite pair of Adidas Originals sneakers, I then brushed my brown hair and pulled it back into a messy high bun. Grabbing my iPhone, wallet and Gucci sunglasses, I shoved them into my cute white backpack and exited my room.

Walking down the stairs I told my mum, "Hey mum, I'm leaving to meet with the girls. I won't be back until tomorrow afternoon since I'm having a sleepover with them as well as the boys."