Well Damn Am I On A Playing Streak

Tap that VOTE button my sweets!

RECAP OF LAST CHAPTER-

"Well too bad."

Those were my final words. I spun around and walked away making sure to swing my hips and chuckled to myself. You just got played Mr Bad Boy. Paybacks a bitch. Go eat shit. There was a full blown smirk plastered on my lips. Who's the one smirking now, bitch.

Sneaking a glance over my shoulder I saw Reece standing there, rooted to the spot with his little friend visible through his pants looking dazed like he had no idea what just happened.

Naomi POV

Chuckling silently and shaking my head, I made my way over to where Lucas, my friend, and his friends were. They were Jocks but some of them, like Lucas, were nice. Keyword: some.

Damn Nae, that was hot!" Lucas exclaimed while checking me out. Looking around at his group, I noticed all of them were gazing at me hungrily or looking me up and down, their gazes stopping at my ass and assets. Boys these days. Stupid boys and their hormones.

"Thanks", I replied smirking, "The Jackass deserved it though."

"Yeah, sure did", Lucas said laughing, making me chuckle.

Looking around I saw that the Jocks were still checking me out. "Boys, my face is up here." All their eyes snapped up to meet my gaze and some grinned while others looked embarrassed that they were caught checking me out.

"It's impossible not to stare baby doll, your damn sexy."

I turned to face the owner of the voice and saw that it belonged to Damon, a player.

I had never liked Damon, he always walks around the school pushing people out of the way, bullies people lower on the social status and treats girls like shit. I decided to play him as well. Playing a player. This is going to be good, I can feel it.

I pretended to giggle and Damon smirked, grabbing me roughly and pulling me flush against his body.

How dare you fucking touch me bitch.

I kept on giggling, trying my hardest not to glare and to continue my act. I needed this to work. I leaned down and began sucking lightly and kissing his neck. Hearing him let out a loud groan I smirked to myself. Time to leave.

Putting as much venom I could into my words, I hissed in his ear, making sure it was loud enough for the boys to hear, "Now listen up Jackass. Don't you dare fucking touch me again or I'll make sure you can't make babies. You got me?"

Damon gulped audibly and nodded his vigorously, fear evident in his eyes.

"Glad you understand."

Smirking at him I walked off to the toilets, leaving behind a very sexually frustrated player.

"Well damn am I on a playing streak", I muttered quietly to myself while I made my way to the toilets. "Well played." I then smiled at my own pun.

I just played 2 jerks, you go Naomi! That should teach them a lesson.

***

"Mum I'm home!" I yelled, entering through the front door.

"In here!" My mum replied and I followed her voice which lead to the kitchen, "How was school?"

I sighed. "We'll it was...interesting I guess."

"How so? Have anything to do with boys?" Mum asked while she continued washing the dishes.

"Well..yes?"

As soon as I said that she stopped what she was doing, wiped her hands on a towel and walked towards me,smiling widely. "Spill the beans."

"First of all its not what you think. This is something completely different!" I exclaimed.

"Oh", my mums face dropped in disappointment, "Well still, tell me about it."

Taking in a deep breath I told her the whole story. About everything. About Reece and Damon. About how I played the two idiots.

When I finished speaking I glanced up slowly, not knowing what her reaction would be but was relieved when she started grinning like a crazed maniac.

"Uhh mum are you oka-"

"Oh darling that's incredible! Well done for playing them, they deserved it. I am so proud of you my little munchkin!" Mum gushed loudly.

I blinked. "Thanks?"

"Your welcome. Now go away I've got to cook dinner, Brett's having dinner with us tonight."

Brett Sandstone was my mums boyfriend. I didn't mind him, he was a very nice man and you could easily tell that he loved my mum a lot. Brett was 48 years old, had blonde hair and green eyes. He was taller than my mum and had a lean body.

"Oh okay. I'm going upstairs."

Exiting the kitchen, I climbed the stairs and made my way into my bedroom(the first room to the right.)

Stripping out of my clothes I changed into my pajamas- Brett was coming in 3 hours so I still got time to relax then change into a nice outfit for dinner.

I plopped on to my soft, comfortable bed and grabbing my phone from the bedside table, I went on my Facebook- and my eyes widened in shock. WTF ?!!

Please leave suggestions and idea's that you want me to include in the next chapter:)

I'm running out of ideas!
_________
---Question of the chapter---
What do you think Naomi saw on her Facebook page that made her react this way?
Hey my sweets!
How did you like this chapter?
I hoped you's enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it! Don't forget to VOTE and comment below:)

Happy Readings,

DJ
xxx