Summary

Raising my hand I slapped Reece across his sexy face. Hard.

Well at least that was what I was attempting to do. A strong hand grasped my wrist midair, preventing me from doing so.

Suddenly I was pushed back-first againt the bathroom wall and I felt a shiver go through my body as Reece leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"Now that wasn't very nice, princess."

Surprising Reece and myself I whispered back, "Oh but I'm not nice, Mr. Badboy. Get that straight."
____________________________________

Reece Chase, Northward High's bad boy and biggest player is a nothing more than a jerk. A conceited jerk. An arrogant, conceited jerk. He has girls falling at his feet left, right and centre with his deviously good looks: razor sharp jawline, drool worthy muscles, gorgeous green eyes, perfect nose and lips which are almost always pulled into his signature sexy smirk. No girl has ever been able to resist him but one.

Her name is Naomi Williams.

Naomi Williams is one of the most popular girls at Northward High but unlike the mean slutty popular girls in books you read, shes actually nice. Well that is- she's nice to everyone expect people who get on her bad side OR conceited, arrogant, cocky jerks like Mr Bad Boy himself. Naomi has boys lusting after her with her long toned legs, tanned flawless skin, dark brown hair, pretty hazel eyes and breathtaking smile.

What will happen when the bad boy of Northward High, Reece Chase, gets played by popular girl Naomi in front of their fellow peers?

Follow Naomi on this drama filled adventure full of hate, laughter, hot steamy moments and maybe even a little love.
As the saying goes: There's a fine line between love and hate.

Welcome to: Playing Mr Badboy.

Warning: This story contains some coarse language and some sexual scenes. I have warned you. Read at your own risk.

Thanks so much @Mira_lissa for the amazing cover!❤️
_________
Hey my sweets!
I hope you enjoy my story:)
So excited for you to start reading! Please leave comments below to tell me what you think and don't forget to vote vote vote!

Happy Readings,

DJ
Xxx