The Bad Girl

*edited*
Prologue: The Bad Girl

Run. It's all my mind is comprehending. I run an the glass crunches underneath my feet. I hear the sirens behind me as I pick up my pace. My heart is pounding against my chest as the adrenaline courses through me. I smile, this is the feeling I live for. I turn behind me seeing the cop's car is not far behind, I'll never outrun them!

Another cop car pulls in front of me abruptly, forcing me to come to a stop.

"Freeze Aria Bradshaw!"

Fuck they got me. It's the not so fun part about being known by the police. I put my hands up with a smirk on my face. This isn't my first encounter with the police, seeing as I was the known bad girl of Tiger High.

Not to mention the fact I just robbed a bank didn't help my case.

*****

A/N IMPORTANT: This book is going through serious editing. No major plot changes are happening, just fixing of the writing style. I started when I was 13 and I'm 21 now, the chapters I upload now start at chapter 14 and on. I will mark if a chapter has been edited at the beginning.

Other than that, enjoy! Feel free to leave any comments, vote, constructive criticism, or grammar fixes (preferably on chapters I have already edited since I'm going over unedited ones).