20. The wanted boy - Part 2

ابدأ من البداية

"How is he doing?" Luhan asked the doctor.

"He's doing well, young master. He'll be conscious soon."

"Okay. Dismissed." Luhan waved his hand nonchalantly to which the doctor and nurses complied to, as they bowed at Luhan and left the room soon after.

For a few minutes, Luhan looked at Sehun's face carefully. This boy, though he had never met him before, looked oddly familiar almost like a long lost friend or something. Actually, Luhan did not know exactly why he wanted to save Sehun. Sure, Luhan felt bad for the younger boy since he was sick and kidnapped. But deep down, to be honest, Luhan was just afraid of being alone. He never wanted to go to China and leave his mother behind. Though he was going to be with his father, his heart felt empty, lonely. As selfish as it might sound, Luhan only took Sehun with him because he needed company, he needed a friend who'd bear the same suffering as him in his father's dark territory.

"Noona!" Sehun suddenly got up to a sitting position, causing Luhan to stumble backward in surprise. Hearing Sehun's outburst, a man kidnapping him before rushed into the room, giving another shock for Luhan.

"Young master, you alright?" The man asked, looking worried as he noticed Luhan gasped.

"I'm fine." Luhan scowled at the man and soon leave him to approach Sehun.

"Hey, you're awake." Luhan patted Sehun on the shoulder, a small smile was on his lips.

"Where am I?" Sehun wandered his eyes around the room, looking nervous and worried. The last thing he remembered was when he was running, leaving his siter, and finally caught by a man who surprisingly stood right behind Luhan at the moment.

"In my home." Luhan shrugged, before he took over a chair next to Sehun's bed.

"And who are you?" Sehun fixed his eyes on Luhan this time.

"Your master." Luhan quickly replied. An amused smile appeared on his face soon after.

"My master?" Sehun frowned. He began to muse about who the older boy might be. But surely, he got no clue at all. It was his first time meeting Luhan, after all.

"I guess you've forgotten what you've done, huh?" Luhan tilted his head to the side, arms crossed over his chest. "Well, that's fine. I'll just have to remind you, then."

"Did I do something bad to you?" Sehun frowned even more. He totally had no idea what was going on.

"Not exactly. You were just being in a wrong place in a very wrong time." Luhan chuckled and shook his head lazily. "You might not remember now, but you came to my father's yard yesterday and witnessed my father's people harvesting the hemp plants. But don't worry I'll forgive you as long as you're willing to comply with my order."

"Let me go home. I won't tell anyone about the hemp plants or whatever your father's people had harvested." Sehun pleaded. His eyes were teary at the moment.

"It's too late. You can't go home now." Luhan averted his gaze from Sehun. He couldn't look Sehun in the eye as he couldn't let his resolve to keep Sehun in his company faltered.

"What why?!" Sehun retorted. Frustration was evident in his voice.

"You're in China now and you can't go back home anymore, not after you know too much about the plants, my father's men, and me." Luhan explained with a stoic expression on his face.

"Please let me go home! I don't wanna live in China. I want to go back to my family!" Sehun was even more frustrated this time. He could not help but shouting and crying at the top of his lungs.