Part 9

*
*
*
*
While running down the hall Jenna started to tear up. Even though her mother had not been exactly the same as Kevin's, they had an enormous amount of similarities. She shouldn't have been working this case dealing with the considering

"CLEAR!"

She looked over into the room where the shout came from. A young girl, no older than 15, was flatlining. She slowed down and just looked into the room as the girl was dying. A few seconds later a few of sighs came from the people in the room.

"Time of death....18:45", The Doctor who called it looked up and at Jenna. He nodded with a frown on his face and Jenna started running again. A few minutes passed and Jenna finally made it to Ms. Olusola's room.

She walked in and noticed Kevin standing by his unconscious mother. "Kevin honey, I'm so sorry...", Jenna said to him.

Kevin looked up with tears brimming,"It's okay...it's okay". Jenna nodded only to slowly turn and leave the room.
*
*
*
*
"I'm worried about them", Kirstin told Alex. Kirstin and Alex had been as close as could be ever since they were admitted. Considering so, they tended to wonder off together like they had just done. Once Jenna ran off, they decided to walk around the hospital.

"I am too", Alex replied. "I mean Scott's not getting any better, neither is Mitch. Avi is still dealing with his swings, along with Jeremy who's struggling to cope."

"Trust me, I know all about Jeremy", Kirstin sadly replied. "Everyone is just going through it, including us but their's is still so much worse.", Alex nodded.

"One day, hopefully soon,  they'll all be okay. Mitch won't be so self conscious, Scott will be able to sleep st night, Avi and Jeremy will be able to go a week without having a panic attack, and you and I will be happy. ", Alex replied and they both smiled at the idea.

"One day Lex...one day".
*
*
Two days later
*
*
"Welcome back guys!", Carissa said as she opened the door. Everyone took the same seats as the first group Kevin had attended. "So I assume you all have gotten aquatinted with Kevin?", They all murmured a subtle yes as Carissa smiled. "So I've got a little project for you guys, and man do I hope you're ready. "

Y'all I'm sorry for being inactive I've gotten tons of assignments that were major parts of my grade and I really couldn't find time to write but I promise I'll try and keep on