Part 4

WE SWITCHIN POVS UP IN THIS BIIITTTTCCCHHHH also sorry for not updating in like a month

Mitch's POV
*
*
*
Scott and I were walking down the hall when all of the sudden Scott stopped and turned to me. "Babe what are you doing?", I said extremely confused on why he was staring at me so intently.

"Admiring your beauty", he said whisper-like. I arched an eyebrow, "honey no orgasms today", I said and chuckled a bit before grabbing Scott's hand and dragging him down the hallway.

We walked for a few minutes when I felt immediate pain everywhere.  "Sc-Scott" I said barely pushing it out. He didn't hear me at first till I squeezed his hand as hard as I could.

"What's u-" He started before turning around and seeing the pained expression on my face. "Oh god Mitchie", he said before picking me up and running me down the halls.

We ran into Nurse Faith, her name was Jenna she was a tiny teenage nurse, really funny and polite but knew when to get serious. "Jenna.....please help I don't know what to do". She turned and looked up at me with radiant fear in her eyes.

"Follow me", she said running at a quickened pace.

Scott ran with me in his arms and the same panicked expression for what felt like hours. Eventually I had been put down on one of the hospital beds and an IV immediately was ejected. "Scott love, you need to leave right now", Nurse Faith told Scott in the calmest voice she could muster.

"Wh-Wha-What", Scott said tears in his eyes. "No no I can't leave him"

"I do not care what you can and can not do, I'm saying go immediately. Find some of your friends and inform them of what's going on. When you're done, wait outside the room and I'll update you as soon as I can." And with that Scott was gone running to inform the others.

Soon a loud beeping went off and Nurse Faith grew irritable. "I've been paged 9-1-1 so I swear to god if I came back here and he's still in this position you are all kicked off of my service FOREVER". A chorus of "yes ma'am"s went off and she started running out the room. She rechecked her page for the room number when she realized, "Alex..."

GUYS I KNOW MY WRITING IS TERRIBLE IM SORRY ITLL GET BETTER BUT I KINDA RUSHED TO UPDATE SO YEAH