Part 2

I did mention the POVs in this story would be changing in my last update. Well, they won't start changing till we get really into the plot. Expect them at about Part 6/7 or so.

Being honest, Kevin was completely and utterly terrified. From what he learned with his mother, he understood everything was unpredictable. Kevin continued to bury himself in the memories of his mother while walking with Michael. "Alrighty, here we are. ", Michael said as they both stood in front of a solid white door.

Michael then knocked on the door and slightly opened it. "Mrs. Alvarado?", he said with a bright smile. "Oh hello Michael, are you here with the student?" She said returning the same grin.

At this point Kevin's nerves were bouncing around the walls. Michael opened the door a bit wider and gently edged Kevin in. As he looked around he saw a somewhat familiar group of people.

He saw a young man with blonde hair and very faint eyebrows. He looked absolutely ginormous, but he had a small body sitting on top of him. Another man, he had a freshly shaven head and a tiny, frail figure. To the left of them was a young woman, she had obvious dyed blonde hair and flashed Kevin a sideways smile.

Next to her was another relatively large man with dark brown hair and a seemingly innocent face. Continuing down the line was a shorter man, he wasn't as small as the bald man but no where near as large as the blonde. He had long dark hair and a luscious beard. Last was a muscled man. He seemed to be very large, but reminded Kevin of a 5-year old.

"Hi, you're Kevin the medical student right?" Mrs. Alvarado asked. Kevin nodded in response, too afraid to answer. "Hon don't be shy, like I always say. This is the safest place for you to be". She chucked a bit, suddenly it made him feel a lot better about the place.

"Okay Kevin, I've got to go check up on some patients so I'll let you get adjusted." Michael then left the room leaving Kevin to the group. "Kevin, take a seat Scott and Mitch", she said pointing to the blonde and bald men.

Kevin sat next to them and they both smiled widely at him. "Well Kevin, I'm Carissa one of the counselors. That's Scott and Mitch like I mentioned. These guys are Kirstin, Jeremy, Avriel, and Alex. He looked over them all, he could've sworn that he had known them from some place. Even so, he decided to dismiss the feeling for the moment.

"Alright guys, let's get started with today's session. Today we will do a little introduction game so to speak to help Kevin get to know you all. Who would like to go first?" The bald man, known as Mitch I believe stood up immediately. "Oh my gosh can I go first? Preeeetttyyy plleeeeaaaassseee". Carissa laughed a bit at the young man, "Of course honey, go ahead and say 3 things about yourself".

"Okay, My name's Mitch but you can call me Mitchell, Mitchie, Mitten, or whatever you want to call me. I really like painting my nails, singing which I do a lot, and designing clothes." Everyone was smiling as he sat back down onto Scott's lap. Something about the kid was very lightening and made Kevin feel warm in the heart.

"Okay thank you Mitch, who would like to go next?"

"Um I'll go", said the bearded man. He seemed very quiet, which was something Kevin had not expected. "My names Avriel but people call me Avi. I struggle with the volume of my voice a lot,  I've been here for 3 years, and I like dragons."

He almost felt bad for Avi, he seemed like a nice guy but there was a vibe coming off of him that made him a tad upset. "Avi is also your roommate Kevin so after group is over, follow him back to your room." He nodded in response.

"Okay Kirst how about you go?" She smiled and stood, she was a very tiny human. "Sure!
My name's Kirstin but people refer to me as Kit, Kirst, Kirstie and all that. I dye my hair as often as this place will let me, I'm obsessed with Mitchie's singing voice, and I'm the queen of huskies."

The few that had already introduced themselves seemed like average people. Average people that he recognized, no matter how hard he tried to shake the feeling it was there.

As Carissa opened her mouth to speak again, the bell rang. "I'm so sorry the rest of you didn't get to introduce yourself during group, but you guys can do it during your free time. I'll see you guys in a few days!"

If you know what The Bowel Movement Scene is from I love you and that's all I need to say